Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
After the Easter weekend we're intending to head Alicante way. Ginny would like to invite her brother and sister in law to come stay for a few days with us and get away from that awful weather back home. We could all squeeze on the Hymy but they would probably prefer either a local hotel or chalet or other similar type accomodation on a site were on.

Before I try looking on line, are there any recommendations from fellow funsters that might just be sitting in the sun at an ideal site right now? Acsi ideal, but all considered.

Thanks, Dave and Ginny :thumb:

Last edited:

Shuggy68

Banned
Apr 25, 2012
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
i year
marjal at costa blanca

try marjal at costa blanca its at catral they have bungalows there a cracking site acsi as well:thumb:

Traveller_HA5_3DOM

Free Member
Jul 13, 2012
Following the Sun
Funster No
MH
Hobby Premium 65GE
Exp
since 1985
You will need an ACSI book to get the discount card for the off season use. Most will exclude Easter period from the discount anyway.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Either as stated.. Marjal.. They do special rate of €14 for ACSI but as mentioned check on dates. They have cabins for hire.. OR if they dont mind slumming it consider buying a cheap tent and blow up beds..

Otherwise why not Benidorm ? Villasol, for example where matching the ACSI price of €16 but electric was extra.

Note.. I have just booked via Ryanair for April 18th and they had some Birmingham to Alicante for £44 return !!! East mids may have a few deals as well.

PS,,, If you go Benidorm.. we can PARTY !!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back