Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
I received my 2011 ACSI book a couple of weeks ago. We have just been having a look at it to try and do a bit of planning for our trip in a couple of weeks time.

In the previous issue there was a map which gave the locations of all ACSI Campsites, the site was identified with a number which corresponded with a description of the site in the book.

The 2011 issue doesn't have a map with it. Has anybody else received their copy of the 2011 issue and did it have a map with it.

Jim
:Smile:

trevosky

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Street, Somerset
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
on and off 16 years plus
Acsi map

This year it doesnt have a map as such but there should be a little booklet full of the maps and locations stuck inside back cover :thumb:

OP
OP
M

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Thats the one. Theres a bit of sticky goo on the inside of the back cover but no maps.
Thanks
Jim
:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

trevosky

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Street, Somerset
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
on and off 16 years plus
Well thats not much help is it?, I orderd 3 from vicarios to be deliverd to spain and only received 2 so i gave it another week and phoned them and they stuck another in post which duly arrived a few days later, i found them very helpfull so just give them a ring and explain.
All the best Trev

OP
OP
M

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hold the presses. We found the book, Ive been informed, in a rather harsh manner that it had been misplaced.

I bet she wouldn't have misplace it had it been a tenner.

Once again, relative peace has been restored, alls good, once again, thanks.
Jim
:RollEyes:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I prefer the map in last years book

I know you have to turn it over etc., but it is easier to use last years map... If you are planning a trip and want to get a better idea of location of sites to each other and places last years map is better. But as ACIS changes the numbs of sites it is not a case of using last years map.

Bob:Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back