LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Dawn @Mousy - the photo may be poor quality but you managed to somehow make Paul @Popeye look years younger! ;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Oops! Oh blimey - Internet is so slow on the A36 that I pressed the button twice - now @Popeye has two chances to see my post - wouldn't usually matter, but we're heading his way to take advantage of his and Jac's hospitality and driveway tonight......

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Dawn @Mousy - the photo may be poor quality but you managed to somehow make Paul [SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]@Popeye[/COLOR][/SIZE] look years younger! ;)

Dawn @Mousy - the photo may be poor quality but you managed to somehow make Paul [SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]@Popeye[/COLOR][/SIZE] look years younger! ;)

Al right all right don't keep on about it. Actually I think I look good for 49.......:wink:

Oops! Oh blimey - Internet is so slow on the A36 that I pressed the button twice - now @Popeye has two chances to see my post - wouldn't usually matter, but we're heading his way to take advantage of his and Jac's hospitality and driveway tonight......

That's what SHE thinks, we're off out and the Gates to the Estate are closed and locked. Pfft...Driveway indeed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back