A different ACSI book

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by bobandjanie, Dec 26, 2014.

1. bobandjanie

bobandjanie Funster Life Member

Our German neighbours showed us theirs yesterday :xgrin: as they had been interested in our new Camperstop book and a little confused because I had also mentioned our new ACSI Camping Card books :xblink: Theirs is covered one! :xdoh: OK a pair rather than a trio!
    http://webshop.acsi.eu/de/stellplatzfuhrer/campingcard-stellplatzfuhrer-abonnement-2015.html And 2015 is their 3rd year.
    You need to be able to understand German or Dutch :xrofl: And ordering might be a pfaff, ACSI tend to be regimented in attitude, English, you have English! But if space and weight are a premium you might just be tempted. :xsmile: Janie

• Like Like x 2
  2. jumar

jumar Funster

We sometimes get this book free from a Spanish campsite owner/friend, it is available to buy on ACSI shop website, the price of the 2013 edition was €24.99 still interested?

• Like Like x 1
  3. icantremember

icantremember Funster

:xlaugh: It's ok for you two worldly folk ...... Think I will stick with the English versions.

• Like Like x 3
  4. bobandjanie

Well I do not need it :xsmile: because I have my 2015 books all in a row, at cost of nearly €49 delivered to Spain :xdoh: Janie

You have to put in language as German or Dutch on the ACSI website to see that this book even exists.....

• Like Like x 2
  5. marrod23

marrod23 Funster

Hi folks hope your having a great time in the sun Happy New Year Rod .Mar. & Charly

• Like Like x 1
  6. bellabee

bellabee Funster

What's the difference between this German version, and the English one? Does it have more in it? Ordering doesn't look to be a problem - postage to UK 4 Euros.

• Like Like x 1
  7. jumar

jumar Funster

The book I posted about contains both Acsi Certified Campsites AND Camperstops.
    The ACSI Camping card books which most campers use are available in many languages.

• Like Like x 2
  8. bobandjanie

Hi there, the one I put the link on for contains about 9000 (as far as I can see) stellplatzes, aires etc in it as well as all the ACSI Camping Card out of season discounted sites. Why any campsite would want to pay to be in the book alongside aires and stellplatzes that provide free or cheap halts (generally so) amazes me. This book, for the extra €10 would be very useful for those that usually use campsites but are putting a tentative foot into the world of aires etc. It also represents very good value! Janie :xsmile:

• Like Like x 1
  9. bellabee

bellabee Funster

Sounds very good, Janie!

10. bobandjanie

But remember.....only in German or Dutch! Luckily GPS coordinates are international :xgrin: Janie