A CRY FOR HELP FROM THE BIGGUR'SUS, nothing urgent. (1 Viewer)

Oct 6, 2016
norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I was having some banter in the "U shape" (re the bathroom refit) and for the 1st time since joining this marvellous site I wanted to post a photo (I've just started a major refit on our bthrm and it looks like a car wreck!!!). So, Biggus is Bu!!!!ed, I haven't a clue how to post a pic?! I don't have a £500 Orange or Apple mobile, or wotever they're called, I've got a fifty quid Andross, or Android? (how much better can the former be???! 450 quids worth???! the mind boggles!) and I've got a Toshiba AMD E1 flat screen thingy. If any of you guys could help me (remember, pls, I woz born'un edukatud in Narfuk, so's eyes'un nead slow'un cumpreehensuv teechun?!!) I'd be very much obliged. Best regards, James & Angie. (n):((y)

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
As long as what you are using has got the photos on you should be ok
Just look at the bottom of the post and there are three buttons tap upload file it will then ask you to choose where from you then pick your photo album and then the photo you require.
Hey presto Bobs your uncle

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
As Speve says but if you can then resize them first otherwise they could be HUGE when you post them!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
If, on the other hand, your pics are on a proper camera you need to upload them to an internet photo hosting program first then copy the link address and post it in your message.

Either way, its really easy once its done once.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
The forum software resizes where possible.
Really? So how do some of the very large ones get on then ... they sometimes take ages to show up on threads!!!

Brakers

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 28, 2016
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Chausson 768XLB
Exp
I'm Intermediate
I find the easiest way to get photo’s onto this site although probably not the smartest or quickest, is to take the photo with my android camera, then tap on the pic in your android phone or tablet and it should give you various things you can do with the pic and one of them will be email to someone.

I send it to my personal email and open my email on my laptop and download the picture, save it onto your desktop so it is easy to find then write you thread on your laptop on here and just attach the photo.

Hope this helps

Best Wishes Tony

Brakers

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 28, 2016
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Chausson 768XLB
Exp
I'm Intermediate
Test photography you can also do it all from your Android phone as I have done here but I find it fiddly.
20161018_122701.jpg

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
And.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are two classic oxymorons ..
Army intelligence
and
I have a motorbike, its a harley

JFD

Apr 9, 2015
Crawley Down, West Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote Aventura G730
Exp
since 2014!
Breakers, your picture takes me back to my pre-unit construction 5T, which came complete with sprung hub for chairs use, but someone had written the chair off, so it was solo. Interesting on roundabouts!!!

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
And.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are two classic oxymorons ..
Army intelligence
and
I have a motorbike, its a harley

After seeing that blinged up Honda Goldwing, I thought that your next logical step would be a Harley Gaylidson.........

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
I keep both of mine protected from the elements with a thick layer of mud :)

View attachment 177074

Look, no resizing!

Mine are probably not quite as bad as the one shown above :pinocchio:
That one has been put to its original, agricultural, use :whistle:.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Resizing isn't necessary but is useful if you are on PAYG or on a slow internet connection.
When we are away photos I take on my camera I copy across to my tablet wirelessly using an Olympus app which can resize them at the same time. I usually choose around 1600 by 1200. The original full sized images stay in the camera.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
I find the easiest way to get photo’s onto this site although probably not the smartest or quickest, is to take the photo with my android camera, then tap on the pic in your android phone or tablet and it should give you various things you can do with the pic and one of them will be email to someone.

I send it to my personal email and open my email on my laptop and download the picture, save it onto your desktop so it is easy to find then write you thread on your laptop on here and just attach the photo.

Hope this helps

Best Wishes Tony

I have got steam coming out of my ears and still have not a clue what you mean,,BUSBY:D2:D2:D2

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back