90 day travel insurance (1 Viewer)

Feb 4, 2024
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessacarr 597
Hi everyone,

We're planning our maiden euro trip to France, Spain, and possibly Italy late spring, have any of you good folk got any recommendations for 90 day travel insurance. (I've a travel pack insurance with my bank but they only cover up to 30 days per trip) Many thanks in advance

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
We had 178 day with the Post Office, very helpful but not cheap.

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I think the travel insurance offered by Le Shuttle seems pretty good value especially if you have medical conditions.
They don't ask you to declare them in advance, but for them to be covered in the event of a claim they ask for your doctor to declare you were fit to travel on the date of departure.
I'm not sure how easy that would be to obtain but it seems a reasonable approach if you've ever spent hours on the phone declaring your ailments 😕.
It has to be bought at the time of booking your crossing.

May 26, 2016
north wales
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
moderate
I recently used Staysure travel insurance for a 3 month stay in Goa.
Not many companies want to do short-term insurance.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Eurotunnel insurance is a good price however you can only take it out at the same time as booking a Eurotunnel ticket. Not available as a standalone or to add to a booking at a later date.

Good price for under 70s for annual multi trip of up to 31 days. Over 70s only available as single trip.

Sep 24, 2013
swansea
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
3 years
Hi everyone,

We're planning our maiden euro trip to France, Spain, and possibly Italy late spring, have any of you good folk got any recommendations for 90 day travel insurance. (I've a travel pack insurance with my bank but they only cover up to 30 days per trip) Many thanks in advance
Just had a quote from Good to Go for £184.42 for 80 days which is the best one so far.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back