6000 mile tour starts on Saturday. (1 Viewer)

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
We set off on Saturday on the first leg of this years tour in the new panel van. Liverpool to Benidorm via Portsmouth Santander on Sundays sailing. The Benidorm Dinners group will be in full swing until end of March before we set off around the Med to our summer quarters on the Black Sea. If the first leg goes to plan we will be in Roys bar on Wednesday afternoon around 2pm for G&T if anyone would like to join us.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Lucky you! Have a wonderful time and safe travels , keep us up to date when you can! I love to see Funsters having a good time in warm weather!!!

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
We set off on Saturday on the first leg of this years tour in the new panel van. Liverpool to Benidorm via Portsmouth Santander on Sundays sailing. The Benidorm Dinners group will be in full swing until end of March before we set off around the Med to our summer quarters on the Black Sea. If the first leg goes to plan we will be in Roys bar on Wednesday afternoon around 2pm for G&T if anyone would like to join us.

Should have been on that crossing but had to delay by 3 weeks,,what was the crossing like,,,heard there was a big storm sunday,,BUSBY,,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Should have been on that crossing but had to delay by 3 weeks,,what was the crossing like,,,heard there was a big storm sunday,,BUSBY,,

Dont know as we dont sail until THIS Sunday.

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Im sure you will have a great time do you think you will miss the bigger van

We are leaving Portugal in the morning heading for Benidorm

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Are you bringing my mini digger and dropping it off on the way down?

JJ :cool:

I do hope to be gracing you with my presence at some point during my travels.

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Im sure you will have a great time do you think you will miss the bigger van

We are leaving Portugal in the morning heading for Benidorm
We are missing the storage space, but looking forward to being able to get to places far more easily and the back to basics of motorhoming, ie, get up and go and park just about wherever you want. We will be wilding almost permanently whilst on the road, which is really how it all started for me almost 20 years ago, touring Europe on a shoestring.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Happy Thanksgiving.......enjoy your trip....(y)

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
We have been there a few times since we were back, unfortunately the usual nice owner and great waitress have not always been there, the alternative service has been poor. We were there a few weeks ago sat waiting for service and the couple on the next table told us that there was no table service and to order at the bar !! So when passing if the chearful staff are on we partake, but otherwise walk on by.
Cheers
Ed

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
We have been there a few times since we were back, unfortunately the usual nice owner and great waitress have not always been there, the alternative service has been poor. We were there a few weeks ago sat waiting for service and the couple on the next table told us that there was no table service and to order at the bar !! So when passing if the chearful staff are on we partake, but otherwise walk on by.
Cheers
Ed

Dont worry, I will sort em out next week :whistle:.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back