3A's Leisure - Wales' Leading Caravan and Motorhome Dealer, Carmarthenshire (1 Viewer)

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
I seem to remember some less than flattering reports on this dealer somewhere on the Forum.

Aug 19, 2014
Cliftonville
Funster No
MH
A Class Burstner
Exp
Since 2014
Do not get me started on 3A's.........

Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

My advice to everybody would be to steer clear...but hey that is just my opinion.

Admittedly an opinion based on absolutely p**s poor performance, complete lack of communication, total lack of proactivity, inability to rectify faults on an expensive new van and refusing to take responsibility for any issues whatsoever.

Of course I am biased based on my experience to date with them and there may be others on this site who love them.. but strewth!!!!

Bobby22

Free Member
Dec 15, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 680ff
Exp
since 2013
Did a member on here not report a bad reversing camera fit.... Incuding photos.

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
me me me they are shit ray xx not lol with this shower of shit

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
My new hairdresser warned us not to trust them they have had terrible problems with them......their motorhome which they purchased new from them went in for some warranty work when they went to pick it up their reversing camera was missing and they tried to palm them off with an inferior camera as they said they couldn't find theirs ....apparently they had taken theirs off to put it on a vehicle that they had just sold which had been advertised as having a camera but didn't .
They have had numerous other problems with them so I think we will be avoiding them.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back