2015 Ducato. Bubbling paint on bonnet.

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by juleshe, Jul 31, 2015.

1. juleshe

juleshe Funster

Hi All. Was washing the van the other day and noticed several small paint bubbles on the lower corner of the bonnet. Definately not rust. Looks more like a paint adherence issue. Will take to Fiat dealer next week but just wondered if anyone else has had a similar issue?

2. Old Soldier

Old Soldier Funster

Hi Juleshe. I had something similar on my Ducatto. Not rust but small paint imperfections.. Took her to a body shop who resprayed cab and doors. Cost £400....... Not bad, after all she was 15 years old!!!!:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:.

P.S. Sorry, no offence just thought you might find it humourous. Hope you find an answer to your probs....:giggler:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ethle the wondervan

Ethle the wondervan

Go to the local skate park, frown at the kids and shout, 'don't you little arseholes touch this van while I'm gone, get a job you lazy bstrds!!'

They'll have those paint bubbles off in no time.

Otherwise, chill. On a Fiat that isn't a defect, that's character!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ethle the wondervan

Ethle the wondervan

Just been to the pub to discuss your problem. Apparently, the Italian spray painters are too macho to wear eye protection so after a while their eyesight deteriorates. The bubbles that you have found are not paint blisters, it's Braille for, 'missed a bit'.

I thank you, no charge.