2015 Ducato. Bubbling paint on bonnet. (1 Viewer)

juleshe

Free Member
Jun 14, 2015
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Hi All. Was washing the van the other day and noticed several small paint bubbles on the lower corner of the bonnet. Definately not rust. Looks more like a paint adherence issue. Will take to Fiat dealer next week but just wondered if anyone else has had a similar issue?

O

Old Soldier

Deleted User
Hi Juleshe. I had something similar on my Ducatto. Not rust but small paint imperfections.. Took her to a body shop who resprayed cab and doors. Cost ÂŁ400....... Not bad, after all she was 15 years old!!!!:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:.

P.S. Sorry, no offence just thought you might find it humourous. Hope you find an answer to your probs....:giggler:

Ethle the wondervan

Free Member
Mar 13, 2015
Peak District
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
One year
Go to the local skate park, frown at the kids and shout, 'don't you little arseholes touch this van while I'm gone, get a job you lazy bstrds!!'

They'll have those paint bubbles off in no time.

Otherwise, chill. On a Fiat that isn't a defect, that's character!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ethle the wondervan

Free Member
Mar 13, 2015
Peak District
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
One year
Just been to the pub to discuss your problem. Apparently, the Italian spray painters are too macho to wear eye protection so after a while their eyesight deteriorates. The bubbles that you have found are not paint blisters, it's Braille for, 'missed a bit'.

I thank you, no charge.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back