2013 Dethleffs S-Light T57 2.3 Fiat

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by MickyP, Aug 28, 2014.

1. MickyP

MickyP Funster

I am considering purchasing one of these a 2013 model anybody have any experience comments good or bad about these vans?
    Thank yiou

2. MickyP

MickyP Funster

Seems no funsters own one off these? well i have now down the deed and agreed to Part Ex my trusty Sea Sloop 1 for a Dethleffs Sunlight T 57, had a good offer and will end up with a van 9 years newer. with more space simular layout, but Air con and cruise control, and a good size garage. Hopefully have made the right decision as i will not be able to afford another change......

• Like Like x 1
  3. DJA

DJA Funster

Hi MickyP

Just seen this topic. We do not have the model you refer to but what we can say is that we have a 5 year old Dethleffs and along with other owners find their motorhomes are well designed and built.

Enjoy your new aquisition.

Doug

4. Robert Clark

Robert Clark Funster Life Member

We've recently returned from a trip to Southern Germany and it seemed like every other van we saw was a Dethleffs - they seemed to be very popular indeed

5. DuxDeluxe

DuxDeluxe Funster Life Member

Detheffs is a good brand, part of the Hymer group. Sunlight is their entry level but but ones I have seen are anything but budget in appearance. Good luck with it - enjoy!!