Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Hi all

Here we go again :) Im trying to install a tracker Believe its the same as the tk03 mines a gps103-a

Does anyone know the wire colours for the acc off the ignition switch and the fuel pump wires.
Would be handy if anyone knows how I can pick up the feed to the front interior lights as i need a feed from that or the front door

Its on a Sprinter base Merc of 2006 vintage with a Rapido 995 on top :)
Im guessing the base vehicle wiring is as standard

TiA

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
Just guessing, but do you have a permanent live feed to the radio (the one to keep the memories intact?) One of the wires in the ISO connector could be tapped in to provide you with a constant 12V+ (needed for tracker).

As for disabling the fuel pump via the tracker = CAUTION. The TK03 trackers are generally reliable. But they are Chinese efforts, and you do not want a fault shutting off your fuel pump as you head off down the road, do you?

I suggest you put in a hidden override switch, so that you can override the tracker

OP
OP
Silver-Fox

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
@pyro this tracker comes with a switch which I presume resets it or it might activate it eveno_O it's a bit difficult to tell from the instructions.

I know I'm not the best at electrics on motor vehicles but I can normally get by providing the instructions help a bit :)

Good thinking on the radio feed I'll have a shuffty.

In and have another look today :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back