€118 to have the fan belt tightened....... (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Jeez Buttons, you have bought necroposting to a whole new level !
8 year old thread :Eeek:

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Jeez Buttons, you have bought necroposting to a whole new level !
8 year old thread :Eeek:
It is great reading some of these old threads.....even Yoser is in this one (y)
It was JJs recent post with regard to getting his wheel changed and his MOT that did it. I think the time is nigh when it might be more cost effective to replace the poor old girl..... ;) :giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
To be completely fair, John, the old boy doesn't get out much these days........
You would be amazed at what my life consists of DD ;) had a high power breakfast meeting earlier with the dog now I'm off to Waitrose to find something for tea.....THEN... I have to be in Luton for 3pm and back in Watford for 4.30 before preparing whatever I found at Waitrose for dinner.:cool:. Maybe give this a miss and go out for something to eat at my fav eatery.
Now what has your day consisted of DD. In-fact this could be the start of a new theme/thread. "what has your day consisted of",(y)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
You would be amazed at what my life consists of DD ;) had a high power breakfast meeting earlier with the dog now I'm off to Waitrose to find something for tea.....THEN... I have to be in Luton for 3pm and back in Watford for 4.30 before preparing whatever I found at Waitrose for dinner.:cool:. Maybe give this a miss and go out for something to eat at my fav eatery.
Now what has your day consisted of DD. In-fact this could be the start of a new theme/thread. "what has your day consisted of",(y)
My day has been much more exciting than yours...... Got up, into the duckpond. looked for other ducks, found none, got out. Found stale bread, ate that. Ruffled feathers a bit, gone to sleep in the sun. Might go in the duckpond again and look for some tasty duckweed

By the way, what is this "Waitrose" of which you speak? Is it anywhere near Aldi?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
To be completely fair, John, the old boy doesn't get out much these days........
My day has been much more exciting than yours...... Got up, into the duckpond. looked for other ducks, found none, got out. Found stale bread, ate that. Ruffled feathers a bit, gone to sleep in the sun. Might go in the duckpond again and look for some tasty duckweed

By the way, what is this "Waitrose" of which you speak? Is it anywhere near Aldi?
I'm not sure you are taking this thread seriously DD ;) , almost everyone south of Yorkshire is familiar with the superb Waitrose brand.
You may or may not be aware that our Yorkshire migrant folk in Watford are shortly being catered for with two brand new stores a short distance from the mega Tesco store on the ring road.
Strangely enough, Waitrose had booked one of these sites for their own Mega Store but after checking the area demographic, they decided to sell the site on and build in Rickmansworth.(y)

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years

I'm not sure you are taking this thread seriously DD ;) , almost everyone south of Yorkshire is familiar with the superb Waitrose brand.
You may or may not be aware that our Yorkshire migrant folk in Watford are shortly being catered for with two brand new Lidle and Aldi stores a short distance from the mega Tesco store on the ring road.
Strangely enough, Waitrose had booked one of these sites for their own Mega Store but after checking the area demographic, they decided to sell the site on and build in Rickmansworth.(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back