Would you buy a mobile for £1.00 (2 Viewers)

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
I would,working on a construction site you'd be amazed at the demand for a no frills cheap phone.These state of the art touch screen smart phones look good but after a few weeks in a dusty wet gritty environment,most are badly scratched and near impossible to read the info on screen.
At that price they are almost disposable!

Vlad

Andrew G M

Free Member
Jun 15, 2012
Abergele
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I would,working on a construction site you'd be amazed at the demand for a no frills cheap phone.These state of the art touch screen smart phones look good but after a few weeks in a dusty wet gritty environment,most are badly scratched and near impossible to read the info on screen.

Vlad

Almost ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years

Vlad
Im with Vlad the Impecunious (£1) sounds a bit steep:winky:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I got a new one off Tesco for £5 sim free, plan was to use it in Morocco..
As it was I swopped it for something else as the internet on my ipad was so good.

Also have a very cheap "bic" branded phone that i have for use in Spain. Looks a bit similar to that picture shown.. They have their use.... :thumb:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
If the £10 is non expiring it would make a great backup in the glovebox. If you normally use a different service provider to O2 it could provide an alternative in low signal areas.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back