Free Member
Aug 8, 2007
Holbeach Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I love Millie and her site.

We've just lost our old boy, he never got the chance to travel with us.

Youngest boy rescued a kitten from the skip at work (tied up in a bag with 3 others that were dead when found) and he really has helped us to cope with our loss.

:winky::winky:

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Millie is adorable. The type of dog I imagine needs constant mouth wiping :roflmto:

gillr49 - very sad to read your post.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
sammclouis

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I love Millie and her site.

We've just lost our old boy, he never got the chance to travel with us.

Youngest boy rescued a kitten from the skip at work (tied up in a bag with 3 others that were dead when found) and he really has helped us to cope with our loss.

:winky::winky:

thanks for comments about millie & her site...:winky:

sorry about your old boy..check this site out if you are struggling http://www.dogdied.co.uk/

good on your son for rescuing that very lucky kitten...i'd love to get my hands on the evil idiots that do thet sort of thing...oh how sad..:frowny:

JLO

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
Mid Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2006
Hi

this is my boy Zak I just love him to bits

Jacqui

Attachments

• zak.JPG
    zak.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 16

gillr49

Free Member
Aug 8, 2007
Holbeach Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
:RollEyes::RollEyes:He's lovely.
Had a yellow lab, Jenny, when the children were growing up, she was marvellous with them and devoted to me, missed her for years

:RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes:

JLO

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
Mid Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2006
Thanks for saying he's lovely, I think so too.

He is the third lab we have had and he is just so good, he rarely does anything wrong, but I think he has one of his lab genes missing, because he dosn't eat any bit of rubbish he comes across, he comes back straight away when you call him (not when he has finished doing whatever) and if I tell him to stay out of the water - he listens - but only in the winter - if its summer and he is hot, he looks at me and then goes in anyway.

I think that part of the breed description for Labs should be that they eat things (anything!) roll in it and if they can't find a lake to swim in they will roll in a deep puddle, dosn't matter as long as they are wet, but also that they are the most loving and gentle of dogs, with the patience of a saint.

Jacqui::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

V

vanessa

Deleted User
What lovely doggie pics!!

We've had our border collie pup for 6 months now (she is 8 months old). She's cute and mischievous, and I'm sure as JLO's lab's missing lab-genes as she likes nothing better than eating or rolling in other animals' smelly stuff:Mad: She comes when she thinks she will ... if she thinks it will be worth her while, she comes immediately she's called; otherwise, it's when she's finished whatever she's doing (usually sniffing the ground - maybe she was a blood-hound lab cross in a previous life!!:roflmto:)

Will post a pic of her when I get round to taking one!:blush:

JLO

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
Mid Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2006
Thanks for that, as I say I love him to bits.

Your Millie looks very cute also. The look she has on her face is similar to the one that Zak has when someone has done something (usually Findlay our 13 year old ginger tom) Zak automatically takes the blame for everything which goes wrong, whether its him or not

I have only ever really met one boxer close up, his name was Spike and he was white and weighed in at about 9 stone. He decided that me and him were gonna have a cuddle on the settee of the house where he lived, I had absolutely no say in the matter or about whether I was licked all over my face, sadly he has gone now to the doggy heaven where he can play with balloons all day long (his favourite occupation)

Jacqui:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back