Dave Newell Leisure (1 Viewer)

Sep 10, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 309
Exp
since 2011 but years in a caravan
Just got back from Dave Newell, of Dave Newell Leisure, he managed to fit me in at very short notice and I had a long shopping list that needed fixing before we shoot of on our first holiday in Scotland.:Smile:
I have said this on here before but its worth repeating, Dave’s a great bloke,he does good work at fair prices, I wont bore you all on here with all the great work he just did or how quickly he did it was all good work but what was outstanding was how he quickly diagnosed a problem with an electric step that would not stop when it closed up, it just kept bouncing at the top.
It turned out to be the teeth in the mechanism had worn away with age.
Now I bet if you when to a lot of places they would say they will have to order a new part will cost an arm and two legs please and come back next week, but not Dave he fabricated new teeth and it now works better that it has ever worked before.
It might sound like it but I have no connection with Dave Newell Leisure.
Keep up the good work Dave:thumb:

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Thanks John, we aim to please and most of the time we hit the target. just pleased to see you leaving with a smile on our face rather than the despondent look you arrived with. Enjoy your hols.

D.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back