Sorry mate (1 Viewer)

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Just suffered a very minor shunt resulting in damage to the rear lens of my vehicle. There doesn't appear to be a part number which indicates the maufacturer. I am sure that these are available other than via Hymer. My vehicle is a 2010 Hymer Exsis,the lens is on the nearside. Any suggestions gratefully received.
The 'perp' is very apologetic and has offered to pay for the replacement,I did warn them it could be dear.

Attachments

• back end.jpg
    back end.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 86
  • backend2.jpg
    backend2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 81

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
You need a friendly dealer with access to the Jokon and Caraluna catalogues. Not found one online but somebody else may know

edit found this
Link Removed

Last edited:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Try unscrewing the lense and noting down any serial numbers or model details. whilst its off, glue the damage to prevent the cluster from filling with water after you refit it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Some Mongrel gave me a bump recently, and because we were away from the M/H took off:Angry: Even tho I gathered up the pieces there was a bit the size of a two pound coin missing from the indicator bit:Sad:
I've made a tempory repair by going to the local Wreckers and getting a piece of orange lens from an old truck, cutting it to size,( Angle Grinder :thumb:) and super glueing it on, it's water tight and works ok .
It will do till the new part arrives from overseas.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Pete has the equivalent of a HNC in supergluing lenses.

I'll just say Triumph Trophy 1200 crash bungees and leave it at that ...... :Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back