Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
well top of the morning to you all. just going into our second week on the emerald isle. what a beut place the scenery is fabulous and we are seeing the best of it thanks to smudger { the celeb} ha ha. they flippin know him all over the place. wherever we go someone has met him before or has seen the wagon both here and over the water. we have even met people from from bolton. the weather is good, lynn says it could be a tad warmer and all the locals we have met are more than friendly.. . we are in treelee at the moment and have been into the lovely town today then on for a guiness. its true what they say you aint tasted nowt till you tasted it here. i think we may move on tomorrow to the sunny south east--smudger country. well i as you know i am a man of few words but will keep you posted. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Thanks for the info Martin and Lynne, am glad you are enjoying yourselves. Have you been on the Guinness yet ????????:Smile::Smile::Smile::Smile:
It is good that Doc is looking after you

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
well top of the morning to you all. just going into our second week on the emerald isle. what a beut place the scenery is fabulous and we are seeing the best of it thanks to smudger { the celeb} ha ha. they flippin know him all over the place. wherever we go someone has met him before or has seen the wagon both here and over the water. we have even met people from from bolton. the weather is good, lynn says it could be a tad warmer and all the locals we have met are more than friendly.. . we are in treelee at the moment and have been into the lovely town today then on for a guiness. its true what they say you aint tasted nowt till you tasted it here. i think we may move on tomorrow to the sunny south east--smudger country. well i as you know i am a man of few words but will keep you posted. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Bejesus Yosser, the guiness has certainly improved your spelling!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Nice to hear you are not in police custody yet Martin, still time though:ROFLMAO:

Apr 21, 2009
East Cowes, PO32 6RU
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Caravan since 1970, motorhome or RV since 1999 then back to a caravan in 2017.
Hilary and I are off to the emerald Isle soon, hope you leave some Guinness and sunshine for us:winky:!

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
well what a smashing time being had by all. and the weather has been on our side thank the lord. and as the saying goes- so much to see in so little time. we are at smudgers at the mo and if the sun comes out before we come home we will be having a group dip in his pool if not smudger has suggested a evening in the indoor jacussi. this is a gailic tradition that is not to be missed he has reassured lynn. well we will be returning for the shepton show this week so we will look forward to seeing funsters there otherwise absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Looking forward to seeing the pics. Glad you are having a good time wish we were there with you.
Kate Bill Amanda xx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back