A message of peace!!Not religious! (1 Viewer)

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Aren't dogs just great!!
Just back from my walk with the two dogs I am looking after for the next week and one I borrow!. Walked to the park which has a few fields adjacent here in Plympton and there
were 17 dogs of all sorts in the park this morning.
Labs, Spaniels, JR's, Boxers, Mongrels all 57 varieties and not a nasty one to be seen. Those that could ran around the field and those that couldn't just sat and watched. One lady had 5 rescued and elderly Collies, two other ladies had 3 each of all breeds and there was a smattering of others, Wippets, Yorkes etc
Shame that we (The so called intelligent species on the planet ) can't get on so well in the world as the dogs did this morning!
Have a lovely day as the sun is blazing out there:thumb:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Sounds lovely, sun is shining in my part of wales too but dad in kent says very cold and overcast where he is.
Yes agree about the dogs getting on well no bullies and no one going behind your back in doggy world !
Motogp on tv next so a really good day well except for Rossi not being there of course.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Aren't dogs just great!!
Just back from my walk with the two dogs I am looking after for the next week and one I borrow!. Walked to the park which has a few fields adjacent here in Plympton and there
were 17 dogs of all sorts in the park this morning.
Labs, Spaniels, JR's, Boxers, Mongrels all 57 varieties and not a nasty one to be seen. Those that could ran around the field and those that couldn't just sat and watched. One lady had 5 rescued and elderly Collies, two other ladies had 3 each of all breeds and there was a smattering of others, Wippets, Yorkes etc
Shame that we (The so called intelligent species on the planet ) can't get on so well in the world as the dogs did this morning!
Have a lovely day as the sun is blazing out there:thumb:
I understand and applaud your sentiments but
Your so wrong
50 or more different members of the inteligent species often meet at a funsters gatering without world war 3 breaking out
and they do this on a regular basis::bigsmile:
Take 17 different dogs to the park every day for a week then come back and post:Doh:
Geo
ps Someone had to have a go, you sound far to happy wth life:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hallii

Free Member
Apr 23, 2010
Worcestershire
Funster No
Exp
20 or so
A person I know was attacked by a dog.

The physical injuries healed but the mental ones did not.

Remember, not everyone loves your dog, some actually live in fear of them.

Hallii

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back