What are you up to this weekend? (2 Viewers)

Jul 11, 2009
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Concorde Compact
Exp
Since I was 18.... 1996....
Off o our Christmas tour.

Leaving for Dover at 6:30

25505651-B26E-4B93-BBB2-56A10FB03A2F.jpeg

Ironside

Free Member
Sep 17, 2016
Warwick
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano 695G
Exp
Since 2016
Xmas at Eyekettleby lakes and then off for a wander. Merry Xmas and a Happy New year folks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 19, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2015
On Friday we are off on a 5 night new year cruise from Southampton on the Aurora with friends.
We’ve had a wonderful Christmas with all the family staying over - now for a wonderful relaxing few days away. Really looking forward to it.

D

DL42846

Deleted User
Going down to Port Du Roanne which is only about a 40 minute drive away to try a weekend with our recent addition to the family.
Nestor 008.JPG

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
You can choose your friends but not your family
....as I know too well :xlaugh:
I am Very much Looking forward to Christmas Day with Ralph and our 3 grown up kids and their partners, plus Ralph’s mum.
I love it and really look forward to getting everyone around the table.
I’ve done Christmas at home for us , since we’ve been together , that’s 26 years now. Love it.
Today I’ve boiled the ham in coke then basted it in the oven with honey and coarse grain mustard. We’re having turkey and all the trimmings , pigs in blankets , and loads of veg too. Home made turkey and parsnip soup or prawn cocktail for starters, and xmas pud with brandy butter , brandy custard or , salted caramel sponge pudding , or strawberry’s and cream meringue for pud. Or a bit of everything.
Then mixed cheese platter . Irish coffees on the day etc etc etc.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Boxing Day, we are waving goodbye , as the kids, bar Isaac who works for a Ralph are back at work Tuesday.
We are going to The White Hart at Bouth in Ulverstone in Pug , in the Lake District, before going up to Moffat to celebrate Hogmanay.
Back home 5th January.
Can’t wait.
I’ll post pics, as it would be rude not to !
Merry Christmas Funsters and a Happy Healthy New Year xxxx
@Ralph-n-Bev hope you have a great new year in Moffat, see you both in the new year x

filopastry

Free Member
Nov 11, 2013
london
Funster No
MH
littleun
Exp
newbie and learning every day
We've landed at www.playatropicana.com and so far impressed, very impressed. Showers hot and clean, toilets A1, site super clean with an onsite supermarket CHEAPER than our Super U at home. 22°c will suffice till it gets warmer :xgrin: Looking forward to starting the push iron engines and exploring a little the surroundings. As Serge Gainsbourg sings of Sea, sex and sun" First and third ... nailed on ..... second .... depends if I'm a really good boy.:xrofl::xrofl:

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Flying off to Tenerife for a bit of sun and some colour from the flowers instead of the grey/green we have in South Wales at present.:)

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Doing a little road trip in the Grand Canyon with my daughter before leaving her in Flagstaff Arizona for 6 months where she will be attending uni.

Currently in a small town on Route 66 called Williams and will arrive in Flagstaff today.

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
Setting of on Wednesday for a slowish drive to Calais, then the tunnel midday Friday and up to Suffolk visiting family for the weekend then over to Wales on Sunday or Monday for a few days.
Next weekend we are heading back to France then south towards the med and Pyrenees.
Well, somebody has to do it.....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back