Rally 23rd to 26th Sept 2016 Pembrey Country Park (Pembrey Country Park) (1 Viewer)

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
A first for Mena and I, so looking forward to the red carpet. (Bit disappointed about no access to sheep though!). Raffle prize now in motorhome. someone is going to be very happy !

It's not a pair of wellies is it

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@PhilandMena the red carpet will look green it will match the grass, but if this your very first rally it is the funsters custom that you bring all the booze for that weekend ,there is a offy just out side the park lucky for you due to the fact this bunch of funsters are piss heads ray xx lol still lol and you cannot go to bed until big stu falls over so you may see sun rise

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Kate , Steve martins Funster name is old gaffer
Thanks again
:inlove:
Have put them in at number 27 but old gaffer doesn't come up as a Funster so the wil not get the alerts can you check the spellings and let me know pleased x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@Ambilkate HI kate are the PEMBREY funsters up for a game of MR&MRS on Friday or Saturday night would be a good laugh see if they are up for it ray xx lol still lol like what is your husbands sexiest bedroom cloths I like frilly knickers but they makes my balls itch haha

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Think we should get a few and & Mrs interested Ray ;)

@Ambilkate HI kate are the PEMBREY funsters up for a game of MR&MRS on Friday or Saturday night would be a good laugh see if they are up for it ray xx lol still lol like what is your husbands sexiest bedroom cloths I like frilly knickers but they makes my balls itch haha
nk

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Julia told me she doesn't wear them..... cos you've always got them on!:LOL:

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
Hope everyone enjoys it, Pembrey park is a nice place, there is the beach as well for anyone there with family.
Great place to take the dogs and I have enjoyed riding one of my horses around there many times.

XRN

Oct 10, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
We are no longer Newbie's.
Do you need to be a CC member for this meeting at their site?

Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
Do you mean the golden coast public campsite in the park ?
Ive just booked a pitch there pre rally
didn't ask me anything other than reg van hope this helps.

beebee007

Free Member
Jul 5, 2015
Measham south Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail
Exp
motorhoming for 5 years had caravans some time before.
Hi Kate I am sorry we will not be able to come to the rally due to unforeseen work . Was really looking forwards to this.
Many Thanks beebee007

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Right folks all attendees for this meet are on the list at the begining if this thread all info about payment etc is also on the begining of this thread . If you are no longer coming can you please let us know . Looking forward to seeing you all there x Kate x

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We were down as a possible for this one as we really wanted to get back to one of our favourite places & catch up with all you lovely Funsters :hi: but we can't make it now :crying1: Hopefully our loss is anothers gain if there is a waiting list or @jockaneezer ?

Apr 27, 2008
South Wales
Funster No
MH
a-classs
Exp
Hi Kate I am sorry we will not be able to come to the rally as I have to work . Was really looking forwards to this.
Many Thanks karalal

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Thanks for the offer @Wombles, my elderly uncle's just had a spell in hospital and as it's a 600 mile round trip to visit him, this would make it a bit more manageable for a visit. Hopefully there's room to squeeze us in, but I'll hang on till I hear from one of the organisers (y)

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@jockaneezer yes there is now room in PEMBREY tell us how many nights you hope to be there for @Ambilkate will pick this up and add you to the list hope you have a safe trip down and a warm WELSH welcome awaits you ray xx lol still lol o you can bring your own sheep baa baa

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Thanks for the offer @Wombles, my elderly uncle's just had a spell in hospital and as it's a 600 mile round trip to visit him, this would make it a bit more manageable for a visit. Hopefully there's room to squeeze us in, but I'll hang on till I hear from one of the organisers (y)
Ambilkate hasn't got herself set up with an internet connection yet, but is aware of your wish to join us, and as a couple of names have pulled out, you will be added to the list, when it is amended. How's that?

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Edit..........Just seen Ray's post after entering mine. (y)

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Thanks folks, we'll stop for the duration, stuffing the notes into a plain brown envelope as we speak (y)

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi @Ambilkate, are there any spaces left for this rally now ? We have to visit my Uncle near Cardiff and thought "while we're down there..." Thanks, Graeme.
Hi yes will put you on the list look forward to meeting you xxx Kate
Hi Kate I am sorry we will not be able to come to the rally as I have to work . Was really looking forwards to this.
Many Thanks karalal

Sorry to hear this :( hopefully see you next year x Kate
We were down as a possible for this one as we really wanted to get back to one of our favourite places & catch up with all you lovely Funsters :hi: but we can't make it now :crying1: Hopefully our loss is anothers gain if there is a waiting list or @jockaneezer ?

So sorry to hear you can't make it xxx Kate

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@Ambilkate hi kate can you add silverfox to the list gary and Samantha are newbies to the funsters club ray xx lol still lol hope you are all well see you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@Ambilkate hi kate can you add silverfox to the list and is joy coming to the rally ray xx lol still lol if you are in WEST WALES the WELSH gods are shinning on you fun in the sun

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back