Gardening on tour (1 Viewer)

Lorro

Free Member
Sep 23, 2009
Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Renault Kangoo
If you take a pair of secateurs and a bow saw you can cut back those annoying overhanging braches and overrown hedges that to find on so many parking spots that get in the way of your MH. I pruned some overgrown hedging back and got my MH back another 4 feet or so in a parking area a few days ago.

Last edited:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
mmmm have to be careful there you could be classed as a' vandal', a couple of years ago not far from us a woman was charged with theft of a piece of wood her dog had picked up on a walk through a wooded area which they took home.She hadnt broke it off a tree it was a piece already on the ground. it was in our local paper.

geoff587

Free Member
Feb 13, 2009
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
If you take a pair of secateurs and a bow saw you can cut back those annoying overhanging braches and overrown hedges that to find on so many parking spots that get in the way of your MH. I pruned some overgrown hedging back and got my MH back another 4 feet or so in a parking area a few days ago.

Bring a spade as well and you can park in my back garden :Smile:

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
Does sound like a dodgy wicket. Could be done for criminal damage etc. ( even though we all know yo are doing them a favour )

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Does sound like a dodgy wicket. Could be done for criminal damage etc. ( even though we all know yo are doing them a favour )

Must say I agree with the Cowboy on this, you could leave yourself open to all sorts of problems with the law on this.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back