Another stolen motorhome in yorkshire (1 Viewer)

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Max has just had this forwarded to him to share with as many people as possible
The poor woman must be devastated

image.jpeg

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
This is a duplicate post on the same theft but doesn't diminish the loss at all.

OP
OP
davanne
Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
I think mine was the first post but as you say dosnt diminish the loss of that poor lady ...what must she be going through... Everything she owned in that motorhome ..just taken away like that

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dippingatoe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jul 23, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Thor Damon Daybreak 27P
Exp
jan 2014
I think mine was the first post but as you say dosnt diminish the loss of that poor lady ...what must she be going through... Everything she owned in that motorhome ..just taken away like that
Sorry :( - I was just so keen to get it posted I hadn't read all of the latest posts. Still anything that can be done to help find it !

OP
OP
davanne
Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Sorry :( - I was just so keen to get it posted I hadn't read all of the latest posts. Still anything that can be done to help find it !
Don't worry :) Sometimes I forget to read if something has already been posted(y)
At least it got double the exposure on here......anything that can be done to try and get the poor woman her motorhome back must be good.
I can't begin to imagine what she must be going through to have everything in your life just taken away like that. We once had a caravan stolen and it was awful .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back