Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Yesterday, on my way back from Cornwall I was unfortunate enough to have a front tyre blowout on the M5, not an enlightening experience !!! It's not until you are on the embankment that you realise what a dangerous place the m.way hard shoulder is, but I digress !! :ROFLMAO: I have insurance with caravanguard who include recovery etc within their knockdown price. Less than an hour later a cheerful and most welcome mechanic arrived. He had to take the bike rack off to get to the spare wheel which he fitted in no time at all.Job done PDQ :ROFLMAO: So, I can heartily recommend Caravanguard for your next quote !! Where can I get a Michelin MN AGILIS CAMPING 113 Q tyre for a knockdown price ! :thumb: :thumb: :th

And before some of you say " why didn't you do the job yourself " the scissor jack just laughed at the job !!!

Last edited:

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi,

If you are a member of Costco they had an offer on some weeks ago that was hard to beat, and you could try www.mytyres.co.uk as sometimes they have offers

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Insurance

I recently received my insurance renewable quotes for car, home and contents and motorhome (all expire in May) They had all gone up considerably and I'm glad I went onto the internet and not just allowed them to renew the policies. My car, a one year old Citreon C1 went from £181 to £322 for no apparent reason and the motorhome from £340 to £390 After a few minutes on the phone and a change of insurer for the home etc, these were reduce considerably and the motorhome now cost £297. The moral of the story is to shop around, ask for a reduction and change supplier if required. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back