245/70 R 19.5 Tyre (1 Viewer)

Papa Smurf

Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
Hi all.

The good news is that I have 5 good tyres on Harvey.

The bad news is..... I should have 6.

Anyone know of a retailer of 245/70 R 19.5 tyres please? I've searched previous posts on "tyres" but haven't found a answer.

The person who supplies the lead I follow up will get a bottle of wine at Newark.

Papa

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
I got three,, P275-65R18`s going cheap,, Might make you go along a bit lop sided,, :ROFLMAO:

Do I win half a bottle of wine for this useless bit of info.. :RollEyes: Got to be worth a glass of wine at least..:cry:

Not my fault they wont fit,, :Sad:

sorry!!

Got a full set for my truck from Northants Tyres,, could not get the same make as what is on,, hence getting 4 new ones and keeping the originals as spares or for whoever can use them. They seem to stock all oddball sizes..

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Brian Evans on the RVOC and i believe a member here is a tyre retailer and expressed a wish to help all of us if he can:winky:

damondunc

Funster
Aug 2, 2007
near Lincoln
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
tyres

245/70R19.5 tyres are also a european size, when our rv arrived with 6 k****ered tyres we got them off the shelf at ATS. It will pay to shop around though as we got dunlop truck tyres which cost £1500 for six, you will have great difficulty obtaining the same RV tyres that are fitted from new. The truck tyres improved the stability greatly with a little harsher ride.
Dunc.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

davida

Free Member
Nov 5, 2007
Guildford
Funster No
Exp
I was looking recently and North Hants tyres in Aldershot had 5 in stock. If not Goodyear make them and can be ordered from any goodyear distributer. I have just had 4 fitted by Guildford Tyres

Dave

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
I was looking recently and North Hants tyres in Aldershot had 5 in stock. If not Goodyear make them and can be ordered from any goodyear distributer. I have just had 4 fitted by Guildford Tyres

Dave

Hi papa I had a Hankook fitted last year of the same size and tread pattern, £150.00 about £100 cheaper than Michelins, as Duncan says its a europeon size so easy to get.

Olley

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back