IMG_7542.JPG

For sale Aldi Leisurewize washing machine 240 volts

£25.00

Details

Bought this prior to a trip to see our son in Wemyss bay Scotland via Yorkshire Dales. Used it a couple of times, it washed the clothes really well. Just empty and refill with cold water to rinse. Then wring out and hang on the line.
Both my wife and I struggle with our grip so were unable to wash and rinse by hand .This takes most of the hard work out of doing the washing. Only selling due to having a nightmare after breaking down at Scotch Corner on the way back. It took 2 days to get home and about 7 pick ups and 1 overnight stay in a service centre because the drivers can only take you 2 hours nearer home. they then had 2 hours to travel home due to taco readings. Followed by costly repair. We then sold the MH.
  • IMG_7542.JPG
    IMG_7542.JPG
    375.7 KB · Views: 2,966
  • IMG_7541.JPG
    IMG_7541.JPG
    344.7 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: Cookieboy68

More from StevenLynne

StevenLynne (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Only ever used to fill motorhome cold water tank for drinking water.
£5.00
StevenLynne (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
I used to carry spares with me. The 2 red light covers have got cracks on them covered with tape. carrying spares got me out of touble a few times especialy when free camping in Spain and Portugal.
£25.00
StevenLynne (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Used it in our motorhome motorhome now sold pick up only try before you buy
£25.00
StevenLynne (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
as new 1 careful owner ideal for bike on the back or on trailer. soft lining to protect bike
£20.00
StevenLynne (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Good condition as shown we have now sold the motorhome weight is 4.8kg
£20.00

More in Motorhome Accessories

wiljoy (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Total clearance. A selection of 50mm towballs both short and long reach, towball covers, protection plate, trailer spare wheel mounting kit, electrical sockets and adaptors. Carriage at cost.
£50.00
BessieB (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
There are 2 of these and the price is for both the pair. They have had little use!
£150.00
Markco (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Selling my kampa rally air 330s awning excellent condition due to trading in old motorhome and won't fit new motorhome only used 5 times complete with manual and all fixing
£540.00
Rockcrawler (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Car-a-tow folding A frame complete with pull bar ( which is currently fitted to my micra but will remove this weekend ). The new price for these are £1290 so grab yourself a bargain
£100.00
  • On sale
Brianmor (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Selling our Cello TV/DVD in perfect working order. Comes complete with 12v and 240v leads and remote control, we're selling due to new larger TV. Can post at cost if required.
£100.00
£100.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
StevenLynne
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Expires
“AS