IMG_7456.JPG

For sale 7 metres of drinking water grade hose

£5.00

Details

Only ever used to fill motorhome cold water tank for drinking water.
  • IMG_7456.JPG
    IMG_7456.JPG
    867.3 KB · Views: 2,620

More from StevenLynne

StevenLynne (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Likes collected
Bought this prior to a trip to see our son in Wemyss bay Scotland via Yorkshire Dales. Used it a couple of times, it washed the clothes really well. Just empty and refill with cold water to rinse. Then wring out and hang on the line. Both my wife and I struggle with our grip so were unable to...
£25.00
StevenLynne (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
I used to carry spares with me. The 2 red light covers have got cracks on them covered with tape. carrying spares got me out of touble a few times especialy when free camping in Spain and Portugal.
£25.00
StevenLynne (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Used it in our motorhome motorhome now sold pick up only try before you buy
£25.00
StevenLynne (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
as new 1 careful owner ideal for bike on the back or on trailer. soft lining to protect bike
£20.00
StevenLynne (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Good condition as shown we have now sold the motorhome weight is 4.8kg
£20.00

More in Motorhome Accessories

enark (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
C250 Thetford toilet cassette (check the part code, they do vary) As new barely used, was purchased as secondary cassette for previous MH.
£75.00
For sale Levelling Ramps
enark (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Set of three level levelling ramps Includes pair of gripper plates, these prevent the ramp running away when mounting. As new, used twice. Storage bag
£40.00
enark (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
Undertray for Fiat Ducato van or coachbuilt. Pretty sure no use for an A class. Just requires a pack of fixings, and installing. Keeps road dirt off the underside of engine and gearbox, and apparently improves fuel efficiency? Collection only from CV4 postcode.
£40.00
enark (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
Gaslow bottle, 3/4 full of LPG Perfect condition, no corrosion etc. No date of manufacture or expiry date indicated. Would just need connection kit and good to go. Collection only, CV4 postcode
£100.00
Free Various
bobnick (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Free to anyone in the area that wants to collect. 5 books 1 reserved sign 1 tank cleaner.
Free

Classified ad information

Posted by
StevenLynne
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Expires
“LockMout,”
“AS