Why do you do it to me fridge??? (1 Viewer)

Sep 2, 2016
France
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
Since 2015
You are so temperamental! The other day for example, we overnighted at an aire, you were on gas all night, no problem, then all of a sudden you start beeping and flashing at 7 am. I press the over-ride, and all is fine. Are you just attention seeking? Carry on like this and one of us is going to need therapy!!
Grrrrr

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
You are so temperamental! The other day for example, we overnighted at an aire, you were on gas all night, no problem, then all of a sudden you start beeping and flashing at 7 am. I press the over-ride, and all is fine. Are you just attention seeking? Carry on like this and one of us is going to need therapy!!
Grrrrr

You're moaning about your fridge, but you love it really, I bet your face still lights up when you open it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
If you have filled up on French LPG that can make them temperamental as French LPG is known for high oily residues.

OP
OP
SmithsInFrance
Sep 2, 2016
France
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
Since 2015
You're moaning about your fridge, but you love it really, I bet your face still lights up when you open it.
Actually MrS is ex amdram, so he really does love that light up moment x:-).
Me, I just wish the damned thing would work consistently ... tried everything else so fingers crossed moaning about it might do the trick as there is absolutely no logic to it :xrofl:
MrsS

OP
OP
SmithsInFrance
Sep 2, 2016
France
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
Since 2015
If you have filled up on French LPG that can make them temperamental as French LPG is known for high oily residues.
Yes it is French LPG, not much I can do about that, except that it went through a third of a bottle (Gaslow system) no problem, then had that hissy fit :xangry:
Is Spanish LPG any better out of interest as we are in Spain now?

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Yes it is French LPG, not much I can do about that, except that it went through a third of a bottle (Gaslow system) no problem, then had that hissy fit :xangry:
Is Spanish LPG any better out of interest as we are in Spain now?
Spanish is normally OK apart from the high butane content which can be a problem with heaters in cold, best to fill up inland at this time of year.

Funster friends we met up with in France in October were having problems with their fridge on gas I asked the question, yes they had filled up in France they swapped bottle and it was OK .
I've never had any problems myself but I do have filters on the gas.

OP
OP
SmithsInFrance
Sep 2, 2016
France
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
Since 2015
Spanish is normally OK apart from the high butane content which can be a problem with heaters in cold, best to fill up inland at this time of year.

Funster friends we met up with in France in October were having problems with their fridge on gas I asked the question, yes they had filled up in France they swapped bottle and it was OK .
I've never had any problems myself but I do have filters on the gas.
Thanks Lenny HB thatā€™s really interesting to know. šŸ‘

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back