Rally Whitby Goth Meet Oct 31st - 2nd Nov 2014 (1 Viewer)

buyer

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 29, 2008
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
american coach
Exp
20 plus another 12years tugging/small campers
Had a great weekend ,can't believe the weather,only problem was when I started to get my gear on ,guess what no trousers. So I thought it better to not bother as I might get arrested for gross indecency.but none the less a fab time had by all,many thanks bob and val.

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks to Bob and Val (and helpers) for another great weekend.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Castaway

Free Member
Mar 2, 2008
Darlington
Funster No
MH
Gone back to tugging
Exp
40 years
Many thanks to Val & Bob and their helpers and the rest of the members for yet another brilliant weekend. Looking forward to next year already!

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
A BIG THANKYOU to Bob & Val for a fantastic weekend . Also thanks to the cooks this morning for our bacon butty mmmm they were lovely. To all FUNSTERS you made this weekend so special a big thankyou from us three . Amanda has enjoyed herself so much Thankyou xxx ps will put pics on soon :)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thanks Bob and Val for organising this... Very different meet to all the others makes it very special. Thank you.

Aug 19, 2010
trawden lancs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Thanks to Val and Bob and other helpers, thanks also for having us at short notice we thoroughly enjoyed the weekend. If your having one next Nov please add us to your list.
Got home quite late last night had a Michellan tyre blowout on us, we are fine but front bumper and some plastic underneath got damaged, can only praise the RAC on they're prompt arrival luckily we always carry a spare.

OP
OP
weekenders

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Thanks to Val and Bob and other helpers, thanks also for having us at short notice we thoroughly enjoyed the weekend. If your having one next Nov please add us to your list.
Got home quite late last night had a Michellan tyre blowout on us, we are fine but front bumper and some plastic underneath got damaged, can only praise the RAC on they're prompt arrival luckily we always carry a spare.
Hi hoot007
I will put next years dates on the forum once I have found out what the dates are and agreed it with the college.
watch this space as they say!!

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Black Bean Sauce !
Yes we had a Chinese Banquet - takeaway - unfortunately the numptie who ordered it got about 5 dishes with black bean sauce and 1/2 cwt of rice and very little of anything else. So as you can imagine, it was mediocre to say the least :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If only we could have got in at the curry house!

Apr 29, 2012
Holmfirth
Funster No
MH
1990 Gulfstream RV
Exp
30yrs
Thanks again to Bob and Val and the other helpers for another cracking weekend, and this time they remembered to order the sun. Could have cancelled it for later Sunday though for us driving home southerly. Thanks again, Steve Ann and Bree.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Trying to upload pics of my iPhone have managed to put a few on but my internet at home is very slow and fun is only allowing me to do one at a time . Got loads to put on , will do a few each night . Regards Kate

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back