Wedges (1 Viewer)

Oct 23, 2009
Anglesey North Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SLB
Exp
Since 2010
Just a quick ask . What do the Adria Twin owners recommend as a set of decent light weight levelling wedges? Clearly they are all space hungry bits of kit so just wondering if everyone actually carries them ?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We don't bother too much about being level, but if we are going to stop somewhere longer than a night I might think about it. In our Adria twin we carry a pair of Flatjacks we bought at the Dusseldorf show about three years ago. These pack down to about the size of an MMM magazine. Expensive, but been good so far, it must give us about 5 inches of lift, you can pump them with a cycle pump quick enough, but I carry a small compressor. They are very robust but I also carry a cut down rubber mat that fits neatly underneath them if we need to use them near sharp stones

1707470423660.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 14, 2021
Milton Keynes, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 727G
Exp
19 month year 18000 miles UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy. Campsites and off Grid.
There is really not a lot in it. Do a search depending on what size you are happy to carry. These are as good as any for average height raising. I have used similar for a few years with no issues.

Slightly more expensive - Nice jumbo set here with carry case

Jul 13, 2022
Tarragona, Spain
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
We use Fiamma Level Pro (part of the dealer welcome package).
We keep them in the gas locker, as we have one LPG bottle, there's room for that.

1707470772472.png

1707470574346.png

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We don't bother too much about being level, but if we are going to stop somewhere longer than a night I might think about it. In our Adria twin we carry a pair of Flatjacks we bought at the Dusseldorf show about three years ago. These pack down to about the size of an MMM magazine. Expensive, but been good so far, it must give us about 5 inches of lift, you can pump them with a cycle pump quick enough, but I carry a small compressor. They are very robust but I also carry a cut down rubber mat that fits neatly underneath them if we need to use them near sharp stones

View attachment 863779

I bet some tipsy funsters could have a bit of fun with you by letting them down when you've gone to bed early. šŸ˜„

Jim to Sian "Did the earth move for you darling?" šŸ˜†

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back