Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
Hi there, :Smile:

We didn't make a wise choice of dealer when we purchased our first van and don't want to make the same mistake twice. Has anyone had dealings with Webbs before? Good or bad [I'm not sure if you can post bad so perhaps if you could PM anything negative] :thumb:

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi

you can write a dealer review here:

Link Removed

jim

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
We have bought two vans from Webbs in the past and would recommend them wholeheartedly. We bought from Dave Webb in Warminster lovely guy and all the staff there really enjoy working for him. We only had a few minor probs with the vans (new locker lock and a clutch cable after 8 months) on both occasions they were fixed immediatly. He put us up for free in Brokerswood Caravan park (which is about 3 miles from the Warminster dealership) thats so you can check the van fully and return if you have any problems the following day.

I have not been to the new Reading branch but would have thought it would be to the same standards. They may not be the cheapest around but the service received has always been good. We always have a chat to him when we are at the shows and we still get a Christmas card and invites to the rallys that he has for customers.

Sonja

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
C

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
Thanks for the review Red Sonja. :thumb:

We were hoping to travel to Webbs [Reading branch] tomorrow and view the van but not sure what the roads are going to be like. I don't suppose anyone lives that way and can give us an update on the driving conditions?

Deleted User
webbs motorhomes

I live about 9miles from reading, main roads are ok but b roads are appaling. Friends of mine bought from Webbs at Reading last year , I believe very happy with them.
Good hunting

Spongy

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
I live about 12 miles from their Warminster branch and have used them many times since I started M/Homing in 2005.

Whilst I have never purchased a vehicle from them they have carried out various repairs and service requirements.

I have always found them very, very helpful. Know their stuff and have, on several occasions, parted with S/Hand parts for literally £5.

In my opinion, for what it's worth, they are OK.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
C

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
The route is all A roads and motorway according to Multimap so we should be ok. Might even take the van with us instead of the car. :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back