water pump location. (1 Viewer)

Aug 30, 2021
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Hi, We have an Adria Coral suprme 2022 and are having problems with the water pump pulsing ? i want to see if there are pressure adjustments on the pump which i can hear but cannot find it!
can any one point me in the right direction.

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
Don’t wish to cause concern, but that era of Adria‘s are none for problematic water fittings made by reich. Are you sure you don‘t have a weeping joint on your pipe work.

OP
OP
E
Aug 30, 2021
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Don’t wish to cause concern, but that era of Adria‘s are none for problematic water fittings made by reich. Are you sure you don‘t have a weeping joint on your pipe work.
thanks for reply - Just trying to save an 80 mile round trip to the dealers if a simple pressure adjustment can be made on the pump to sort the problem - i just need to find it. I`m not concerned as the motorhome is only 6 months old and still under warranty.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
It will be a Shureflo pump normally mounted fairly near the tank just follow the outlet pipe from the tank and should find it.

If its pulsing when a tap is open if you have an acumilator (normally next to the pump) the pressure may need topping up.

If it is running occasionally with the taps off its probably a small leak.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
E
Aug 30, 2021
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
It will be a Shureflo pump normally mounted fairly near the tank just follow the outlet pipe from the tank and should find it.

If its pulsing when a tap is open if you have an acumilator (normally next to the pump) the pressure may need topping up.

If it is running occasionally with the taps off its probably a small leak.
correct it only pulses when a tap is on - the tank is partly sandwiched in the double floor and i cant see the outlet pipe as everything is pretty well sealed - its really bugging me as the pump has to be accessable and have been looking and listening for it all evening, will have to get back to the dealer in the morning with another stupid question :)

Jan 23, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 660SP
Exp
25 years
In my Coral 660 the pump is no where near the Fresh Water Tank.

It is in the Boiler cupboard, but behind the boiler and has to be accessed from a cupboard door in the garage.

Feb 23, 2021
BURY ST. EDMUNDS
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670 SLT
Exp
Since 2002
My water pump on our 2020 coral supreme is under the drawer below the fridge. Check the clear dome filter hasn't cracked, ours did.

OP
OP
E
Aug 30, 2021
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Thanks for the replies but unfortunatly its in none of the places mentioned ? I eventually got hold of my dealer whos very busy and doesnt know where it is either and helpfully told me "to bring it on in" and they will find it (like I live next door!) Problem is its an 80+ mile round trip and a day lost waiting and then watching them look for it when i could adjust it myself if I could find the B--- thing. - I dont want to start dismantling a new motorhome until i have a vague idea where the it lives - It must be resonably accessible. So if any one has a 2022 Adria coral suprme DL or knows fore sure where it lives i would be very very gratefull for a reply.
Thanks Egg.

Dec 10, 2020
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2019 coral supreme - in the garage there is a removal panel in the the forward bulkhead on the centreline of the van the pump is behind this panel.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Ours is under/behind the drawer under the fridge - same as Kups. We also had a problem with a cracked filter dome, but that was due to frost damage despite a drain down. I will remove it for winter this year or insulate it !

Feb 19, 2020
North Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670SC
Exp
Can you tell from the noise where it is? I think on newer models they are under a hatch in the floor or below the kitchen drawers. I believe Adria decided to remove the accumulator tanks on recent models and surprisingly lots of folks are complaining about them pulsing. The fix is fit an accumulator.

Feb 19, 2020
North Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670SC
Exp
Ours is under/behind the drawer under the fridge - same as Kups. We also had a problem with a cracked filter dome, but that was due to frost damage despite a drain down. I will remove it for winter this year or insulate it !
Remove it and empty it. Insulating doesn't help anything unless it was heated in the first place. After a few days below zero everything gets to the same temp.

Feb 23, 2021
BURY ST. EDMUNDS
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670 SLT
Exp
Since 2002
I would expect the info would be in your user manual.

Geoff
Ha ha! Geoff you've obviously never seen an Adria so called handbook. Mine consists of a generic non model specific handbook and several equipment specific leaflets that obviously were in the box at the assembly line. Not quite a chocolate teapot but not far off.😃

OP
OP
E
Aug 30, 2021
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
agreed - we are very pleased with our Adria apart from the aircon unit having to be replaced the first week we had it we have had no issues apart from this pulsing pump which is amazing really. Its a shame they produce such a good motorhome then couple it up with a crap generic hand book. Also the back up from Adria seems a bit lacking i.e. on the Adria stand at the show i asked where the oil dip stick was and the Adria man grinned at me and said "it`ll be in the engine compartment sir" so i said - "show me" - 10 mins later 3 Adria experts couldnt find the dip stick and phone calls where made and it was finally confirmed that there is`nt one! - The excuse was they have nothing to do with Fiat ???? (Which is a shame as I was trained to physically check oil, fuel and water on anything I drove, rode, flew or floated on).
i will Keep looking for the pump.:(

Nov 3, 2020
Up the Hamble
Funster No
MH
Ace Siena
Exp
Since 2019
In my Coral 660 the pump is no where near the Fresh Water Tank.

It is in the Boiler cupboard, but behind the boiler and has to be accessed from a cupboard door in the garage.
Likewise in my Ace Siena. Nowhere near the tank and bang next to the boiler.

Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
Turn a tap on low, then follow the noise. mine is behind a false panel in the garage. you can see the pump without having to move the panel.

Feb 23, 2021
BURY ST. EDMUNDS
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670 SLT
Exp
Since 2002
agreed - we are very pleased with our Adria apart from the aircon unit having to be replaced the first week we had it we have had no issues apart from this pulsing pump which is amazing really. Its a shame they produce such a good motorhome then couple it up with a crap generic hand book. Also the back up from Adria seems a bit lacking i.e. on the Adria stand at the show i asked where the oil dip stick was and the Adria man grinned at me and said "it`ll be in the engine compartment sir" so i said - "show me" - 10 mins later 3 Adria experts couldnt find the dip stick and phone calls where made and it was finally confirmed that there is`nt one! - The excuse was they have nothing to do with Fiat ???? (Which is a shame as I was trained to physically check oil, fuel and water on anything I drove, rode, flew or floated on).
i will Keep looking for the pump.:(
Great. Our Aircon is a Heiki window so no problems! As for the dip stick, every fiat engine has one, got to haven't they. Usually at the front of the engine block .

Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
Andy I totally agree. What will they remove next “the steering wheel” honestly what cost savings are the engine manufacturers making by removing what 99.9% of the end users would assume essential to the basic maintenance of a very expensive investment.

Still with AI on the horizon will be going on virtual trips, with out leaving our armchairs.

WhT a sad day that’ll be.

OP
OP
E
Aug 30, 2021
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Can you tell from the noise where it is? I think on newer models they are under a hatch in the floor or below the kitchen drawers. I believe Adria decided to remove the accumulator tanks on recent models and surprisingly lots of folks are complaining about them pulsing. The fix is fit an accumulator.
Found it thanks - you are right its hidden under the bottom kitchen drawer in the sub floor.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back