Warrington (Liverpool) Trip (1 Viewer)

May 22, 2020
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Imala 620
Exp
So my wife needs to spend a day in Warington and I will be taking her there in the Motorhome. Seems like a good oportunity to make it a short holiday and explore. We will be travelling from, and back, to the South Coast. I would be very grateful for some ideas on places/sites to visit/stay in this part of the UK as we have not spent any time there before. Idealy we would like not to venture further North, but to explore areas to the South as time is a little limited, thanks.

Tombola

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2020
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8094DF
Exp
Since 2004
Walton hall gardens is nice in Warrington,
New Brighton is nice for a Mhome visit even though the overnight charge now is ridiculous for road parking £20.00
West Kirby beach /sea front is gorgeous and a lovely walks in the sea on the circular pathway (get there early)
Southport as eurotrotters says is good, Overnught parking in floral hall car park is about a fiver, right next to marine lake, C&C site also there, aswell as funfair gated overnight sites quite cheap.
Liverpool have MH marina parking if you wanted to visit the city, Albert Dock, Beatles thing...

on your way up near to warrington, you will pass
Jodrell Bank Visitor centre is on your way, good if you are into the telescopes, astronomy, plenty of MH parking.
Oulton Park Motor Race track
Chester lovely city and the Racecourse little roodee overnight parking safe and usually quiet, £8.00 ish
Chesire Oaks shopping retail place, (not my scene) but its there

OP
OP
L
May 22, 2020
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Imala 620
Exp
Thanks for the input folks, gives me some food for thought. Might do a little in North Wales too if we get time.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back