LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Our current wardens Bob and Mary, a lovely couple that a lot of members have met are leaving Cornish Farm at the end of September.

We are sad to see them go as they have become part of the family, but they need to stretch their wings and fly South to the sun.

We are looking for a couple that have their own unit to run the campsite. The site is open all year except a few days over Christmas. The duties are varied but as we're a fairly small site fairly easy. The site can be viewed at www.cornishfarm.com

We believe that attitude is more important to us than experience, as we can show you how to drive the tractor:Eeek:, but there is nothing we can do if your grumpy and miserable all the time:winky:

Any one interested please email lyn@vanbitz.com and tell us a bit about yourselves. We are not sexist or racist or ageist :roflmto: If your single but have a mate that you think would want to do it with you, drop us an email. It really does need a couple of people, but it is far from Nine till Five. I used to say it is a lifestyle job, but one of our previous wardens took this literally and stayed in bed all day every time it rained:winky:

Pets are very welcome, so long as their legal to own:roflmto:

I hope that you'll understand that I don't really want to discuss too much on the forum, so email any questions and we'll try to tell you all about it!

And you get to drive my new tractor:cry:

:thanks:

Eddie

OP
OP
eddie

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
We've had lots of emails asking the same question regarding training. We will happily train the right people and we have our "reserve warden" who will work along side for a few days to show people the ropes:thumb:

Eddie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back