• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED WANTED (1 Viewer)

May 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
Elddis CV40 COMPASS
Exp
Since 2017
Roof beam inner tube for Movelite T2 air awning - Outwell/Glossop/Blue Diamond do not have spare for a 2 year old awning!

Paul and Kate

LIFE MEMBER
May 1, 2016
Stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2015
Have you tried outdoor revolution direct.
They were great on our last outdoor revolution tent.

OP
OP
E
May 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
Elddis CV40 COMPASS
Exp
Since 2017
Ah - my mistake, the Movelite T2 is "Outdoor Revolution" so apologies to Outwell! Glad they supported you!
I have contacted Glossop, Outdoor revolution and Blue diamond direct by phone and e mail. They can only offer a metal pole which is common to T1, T3 and other awnings with fixing pockets. They tell me a metal rod is OK to use, but not how, presumably wedged between the cross (air) beam and the outer roof skin - how is that going to work when the wind blows? I am still waiting for their feedback 2 months on.

fleurette

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I640 SD
Exp
Hi, do you know the length of the beam as i've got a couple of odd ones, they are 58" long with the velcro ends,must be Outdoor Revolution ones as they have the same type of inflation fittings unless other makes use that type of inflation valve.

OP
OP
E
May 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
Elddis CV40 COMPASS
Exp
Since 2017
Hi, Thanks for the response! The tube is for an outdoor revolution awning (Movelite T2), actually its the inside tube I really need, and it so happens the one they supplied is 10cm longer than the outer - apparently that's OK. the outer is 126 cm/50.4inches long, so your longer inner tube should work, according to Glossop caravans/blue diamond/outdoor revolution. They say the lifetime guarantee does not cover the roof beam because it has a different valve to the others! Even though the tube had a manufacturing defect from day one.
If you can part with one I would be happy to pay a reasonable amount - and cover postage if that is convenient for you, or arrange some way to collect it?

I live in Little Wenlock Nr Telford, you could text me perhaps - 07880876242. Ed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
E
May 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
Elddis CV40 COMPASS
Exp
Since 2017
Yes sorry for not getting back quicker. seems yours will be too big, thanks for trying though! Ed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back