VB air suspension ? (1 Viewer)

Jun 12, 2022
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Good morning. We are looking at getting the VB semi air bags for the rear, but also getting the front springs and dampers upgraded to the VB FSD damper. The VB springs come in 3 different specs soft comfort and hard. For those of you who have had this work done which spring did you opt for ? We have an A class Hymer 4.500kg im thinking comfort as that is what we are trying to achieve by having this work done. My question is in the event we have to serve quickly does that mean with comfort springs, the MH rolls more than it would have done with the original Fiat springs ? Sorry daft question to most of you tech guys and girls but that's not me i just like driving it :cool:(y) TIA

Oct 28, 2023
Funster No
MH
Chausson 728eb
Have you discussed the front options with the people who are fitting your Air? They will probably have a wealth of experience as to what will work the best.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
I bought a Carthago last year and decided to get VB Full Air even though I thought the ride was quite comfortable, I wanted to uprate the payload. It turns out it had VB heavy springs on the front, I sold the front suspension to another Funster. Best if you discuss it with the installer, I used A&E Leisure in Northwich. My van was 4.5t too, now 4.8t.
By the way your info needs updating as it says you don't own a van yet. ;)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
H
Jun 12, 2022
Funster No
MH
Hymer
I bought a Carthago last year and decided to get VB Full Air even though I thought the ride was quite comfortable, I wanted to uprate the payload. It turns out it had VB heavy springs on the front, I sold the front suspension to another Funster. Best if you discuss it with the installer, I used A&E Leisure in Northwich. My van was 4.5t too, now 4.8t.
Thanks for that. Where is the info I have checked my account and cant find anything about owning a van ? Cheers

Upvote 0
OP
OP
H
Jun 12, 2022
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Good morning bigtree i take it you were happy with the service at A&E Leisure ? Its good to get some feedback (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
Good morning bigtree i take it you were happy with the service at A&E Leisure ? Its good to get some feedback (y)
Yes very happy, they stated it could take 3 days but was completed in a day and a half. Probably down to the van being pretty new, great bunch of guys and very friendly.

Upvote 0
Feb 18, 2017
Greenwich, London, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT 570
Exp
Thanks for that. Where is the info I have checked my account and cant find anything about owning a van ? Cheers
Click on your name top right
Click on your name again
Click on 'About'

Now the only issue is I can't find the 'edit' button!
But I'm sure someone will be along in a moment to tell us where it is
(Unless we have a bug and no one can update their own profiles)

1711540424739.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back