Using Tesco Voucher for LeShuttle (1 Viewer)

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
My code is not being accepted, online chat help not working.

Is this where you enter it?

Screenshot 2023-07-14 at 18.08.03.png

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
I don't think you use that. It's a partner reward code that's advised by tesco.
That looks like a credit voucher code for a refund thats been given as a credit.

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
No, thatā€™s not where the Tesco code is entered; you need to continue beyond that point.

Ian

OP
OP
EuroTrotters
Jul 18, 2009
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
I don't think you use that. It's a partner reward code that's advised by tesco.
That looks like a credit voucher code for a refund thats been given as a credit.

No, thatā€™s not where the Tesco code is entered; you need to continue beyond that point.

Ian

Thats the last page.

It is because I had entered the Standard Refundable ticket. You can't use anything but the basic ticket with LeShuttle unlike Stena !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Just ask tesco to convert them back to points.
Trouble with that is they will have been 3x conversion to ET, if the are returned to points then converted they will only be at 2x now.

2x2camper

Free Member
Oct 22, 2018
Funster No
MH
Trouble with that is they will have been 3x conversion to ET, if the are returned to points then converted they will only be at 2x now.
If you are not going to use them the tunnel its better than nothing.

Aug 19, 2007
Stockport
Funster No
MH
Tribute 615T sport
Exp
17 years + since 2006
I am hoping to go to Dusseldorf on the 29th Aug but waiting for a echo cardiac scan so can't book yet, also have tesco vouchers which i changed for Stenna for hook of Holland but when i check the price it keeps going up the nearer we get to the date and then will all the discounted Caravan Salon parking places be gone :rolleyes:. Nightmare been waiting for this scan since May when they said there was a 12 week waiting list so i went away end May until 1st July as they said i wouldn't' get an appointment until half way through July. Got back home to find a letter for the scan to be done on the 14th June :oops: ,was told they caught up with appointments and to book another appointment through doctor and this time the waiting time will only be 8 weeks . you couldn't make it up.

OP
OP
EuroTrotters
Jul 18, 2009
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
I am hoping to go to Dusseldorf on the 29th Aug but waiting for a echo cardiac scan so can't book yet, also have tesco vouchers which i changed for Stenna for hook of Holland but when i check the price it keeps going up the nearer we get to the date and then will all the discounted Caravan Salon parking places be gone :rolleyes:. Nightmare been waiting for this scan since May when they said there was a 12 week waiting list so i went away end May until 1st July as they said i wouldn't' get an appointment until half way through July. Got back home to find a letter for the scan to be done on the 14th June :oops: ,was told they caught up with appointments and to book another appointment through doctor and this time the waiting time will only be 8 weeks . you couldn't make it up.
Stepping Hill or Wythenshawe ?

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
& the reason why i do not use the tunnel. looking to book next week ferry Ā£96. Tunnel want Ā£373& that is one way.& both for the same time crossings . just thought I'd check as people state there is "nothing in it"

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
& the reason why i do not use the tunnel. looking to book next week ferry Ā£96. Tunnel want Ā£373& that is one way.& both for the same time crossings . just thought I'd check as people state there is "nothing in it"
I booked with DFDS as they have 10% discount on MHs at present, it took some finding on their app but I only paid Ā£91 for our 8.00 am crossing from Dunkerque to Dover (plus dogs).

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back