• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Two gaslow 11kg bottles (1 Viewer)

Kevan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2014
Kent and south west France
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
30 years caravan/motorhome
both bottles are full date on both bottles 2028, just removed from my Rapido, down sizing to van conversion which as got under slung tank, £220 the pair buyer must collect from, Herne bay Kent, comes with some pipework two for the Gaslow system and two for Calor system
(if needed) also comes with auto change system, will need filler and may be one one more pipe to install
IMG_0149.JPG
gaslow.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kevan

Kevan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2014
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Are the bottles sold if not I am interested
No the bottles are still available, just having a clear out, trying to get things that came out of a 8m m/h into a 6m m/h does not work:rolleyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 28, 2015
Funster No
Hi I have just looked we’re abouts you are in the country in its to far from we’re we are we have friends in longfield if you go past that way

OP
OP
Kevan

Kevan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2014
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
I have no reason to go that way? that's why i said must be picked up in Herne Bay, My next trip will be to Twin lakes France, we have a static there(y)

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
That made me smile, hernebay must be 45 miles away from long field over an hours drive.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
Hi. I am interested and could collect if these are still available? Unfortunately I wouldn’t be able to collect for a couple of weeks though as away. Signal is intermittent but please PM me if available.
Cheers John

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back