Truck Satnav bridge heights etc etc (1 Viewer)

Oct 25, 2008
Lowestoft
Funster No
MH
Frankia FF2
Exp
since 1999
Want a very good cheap European SatNav with full vehicle width height weight taken into account? Try this one. I have the first satnav system on my iPhone and use it through a Pioneer AppRadio and it work very very well. Here it is stand alone and with a 7inch screen should be excellent. Look at the price! I really wish I'd seen it before buying th AppRadio system.

link Link Removed

or look on ebay and search on truck satnav. This one is sold by juggling frogs.

Last edited:

Oldyamyam

Free Member
May 4, 2012
France
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 1991
Want a very good cheap European SatNav with full vehicle width height weight taken into account? Try this one. I have the first satnav system on my iPhone and use it through a Pioneer AppRadio and it work very very well. Here it is stand alone and with a 7inch screen should be excellent. Look at the price! I really wish I'd seen it before buying th AppRadio system.

link Link Removed

or look on ebay and search on truck satnav. This one is sold by juggling frogs.

Hi Timndelia, do you mean that you have the same software as this on your phone gps or is it just a similar one.
Has any one bought or used one of these satnavs? If so could you give us a review of it. They sound too good to be true for the money.

Thanks
Dave

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
unless you are really going down the out of the way places you possibly will never see a bridge too low for your camper. think in all my ytravels in the eu etc have only come across a couple . there is one down on the med somewhere but i doubt many get to it with their campers . i go on lots of narrow single track roads but there is normally a sign telling you well in advance . i,m asuming its for your camper on your profile .
i have also done continental trucking and still had no probs .

Oldyamyam

Free Member
May 4, 2012
France
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 1991
Thanks for the replies. I have a Tomtom XL. I am not looking to change it for something else, I was just wondering if any one had actually bought one and how good it was.:Smile:

Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Madmark62

Free Member
Sep 28, 2011
Wakefield West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Lesharo
Exp
I`m a newbie
Hi Timndelia, do you mean that you have the same software as this on your phone gps or is it just a similar one.
Has any one bought or used one of these satnavs? If so could you give us a review of it. They sound too good to be true for the money.

Thanks
Dave

I have one of these units for work, I drive a truck. I have never found a problem with it. Had it since November and it works perfectly for me.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back