The Funsters are going to Newark Motorhome Show! (1 Viewer)

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Long range weather forecast for the Newark area on Thursday and Friday is heavy rain:cry: Is there good drainage where we are going to be sited?.

Ian

Ian,

Don't worry they have a tractor to tow you ON:ROFLMAO:

lookback

Free Member
Nov 30, 2007
Mareham le fen, Lincs
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
5 years
You're looking at the wrong forecast Ian :Smile: This One says showers :Smile: Mind you I think it's changed three times in the last couple of days.

Never mind, the weather threw everything at us last year and we still had FUN ::bigsmile:

Graham

You just don`t know who to believe:

Link Removed

Another BBQ summer:Sad:

Ian

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Ian,

Don't worry they have a tractor to tow you ON:ROFLMAO:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RvT2YwH5QA&feature=related[/ame]

Thanks for the reminder Dane:thumb: We had to be Towed ON :cry: at the Bristol Balloon Festival :Doh:. I think the forecast for Newark is Damp !!!!!! Look on the bright side ::bigsmile: we have not got to put the marquee up. If we are on the same pitch as last year we should be OK, they had spiked the field so well drained :winky: Just see me now eating my words.:Doh:..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Note for Redsonja :Smile: Tell kevin to bring his road with him....:roflmto: :Smile: Bob.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Taking my caravan with the Volvo tugging it, kinda wished I had MOT'd the Jeep now.

I really hate mud much prefer snow
:Doh::RollEyes:

Last edited:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Taking my caravan with the Volvo tugging it, kinda wished I had MOT'd the Jeep now.

Hi John, I'm sure Bryan would lend you his.......::bigsmile::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The thing I hate is a muddy wet dog in the van, and you can dry her as much as you like and she can still shake more water out.:Doh::Smile: Bob.

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
We've arrived at Newark to help Bryan ansd Suzy with marshalling - marking out. Had torrential rain about 2 hours ago, but site not waterlogged. We are the same place as last year.

We'll enjoy the fun whatever the weather.

We've 65 arriving tommorrow, so bear with us if you have to wait a little to be shown your spot.

See you all tommorrow.

Nigel Pamala Bryan and Suzy

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Did that poor so and so EVER get out of that field ! ??

Hi John, of course he got out..................:winky: After a month of :sin::sin::sin::sin::sin:

It was like that when we went to the Balloon Festival, everything was towed in, even 4 x 4 with caravans......:roflmto: And It was like a ploughed field on the Thursday and we all drove out under our own steam on the Sunday and in our case the Monday.:thumb:Bob.

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008

Dont worry John, we have just this made the decision - the new Ford Mondeo stays at home, the Mitsubushi Pajero 4x4 goes to Newark. FINAL!!

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
We've arrived at Newark to help Bryan ansd Suzy with marshalling - marking out. Had torrential rain about 2 hours ago, but site not waterlogged. We are the same place as last year.

We've 65 arriving tommorrow, so bear with us if you have to wait a little to be shown your spot.

See you all tommorrow.

Hi Nigel, well done now get yourself a beer, then you can carry on helping Pamala with the Apple crumble........:winky: Sorry just wishful thinking.:Smile:See you tomorrow. :beer:Bob.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022

See you all tommorrow.

Whatever the weather - and according to forecast a few minutes ago it's not going to be bad - we'll enjoy it.

See you tomorrow.

Graham

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Yes It did rather Hiss down yesterday :Doh:

Bright sun at the moment so hope you all have a great day at the show.

Steve.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back