• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED telescopic ladder (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
They came my way easily, so they can do someone a favour! Multi position and top of the range. Give them a wash and they will look like new.
Fifty quid plus postage and it's yours. :cheers:
John
View attachment 377389

View attachment 377390

Thank you for the very kind offer at a very good price for what they are.. but as I thought, out of my price range,,,,,
I am looking for a cheapo set for about £40 delivered.. At£50 I am sure you will have plenty of buyers John (y)

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Thank you for the very kind offer at a very good price for what they are.. but as I thought, out of my price range,,,,,
I am looking for a cheapo set for about £40 delivered.. At£50 I am sure you will have plenty of buyers John (y)
£46 including delivery brand new in the link in my previous post. Go on John Jaws you can afford another £6 :ROFLMAO:

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
They came my way easily, so they can do someone a favour! Multi position and top of the range. Give them a wash and they will look like new.
Fifty quid plus postage and it's yours. :cheers:
John
View attachment 377389

View attachment 377390

hi John

if you'll accept £50 inc delivery i'll have this set of ladders, or £40 and if you wrap them up i can arrange delivery

please let me know

Allan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back