Free Member
Oct 10, 2011
kent
Funster No
MH
talbot express
Exp
about 6 years
Hi all.I am writing this after putting up with a few niggles that I am having with my Talbot.:RollEyes:.I would first like to thank the people who replied to my message this morning,to thank them for the warm welcome.Anyhoo:Eeek:,I opened up the p/door yesterday and found the bottom of the door full up with water:ROFLMAO:.Surely there should be some drain holes.I cant see any.The tripometer on the van does not work.Can I get it working,if so how:Blush:.? I am going to leave it there,as I have forgotten the other thing.I am sure it is not important.I do like these faces.Sad.Thats about it,if anyone can shed some light.Cheers all

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Sounds like the window rubbers perished,allowing water to run into the door.
there should be drain holes in the bottom of the door to allow any water out.
A common problem is if the door has had a repair they have blocked the holes up.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

merlster

Free Member
Oct 10, 2011
kent
Funster No
MH
talbot express
Exp
about 6 years
Hi,thanks for your reply.You have backed up my suspisions.Thanks again.Merry xmas

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
The Camelot is a brilliant design, putting every thing into such a small conversion. I had one years back though never tried to take a shower in it

They do rust though and quite possibly someone has repaired the bottom of the door. You could try drilling a couple of small holes.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back