LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Lost a door/window seal in Spain. Contacted Carthago, zero assistance. Rang Go European, they will try snd get the part number from Carthago, 5 months later, Carthago suppy the part number, now on order 6 -8 weeks.

They have lost the order for a quarter lite window. So now on order.
Carthago poor customer service..

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Have you tried contacting Carthago Tech Support on a link from their website. They may ignore you or point you towards a dealership, but at least you tried. I did it a few years back on a radio wiring question, they got back to me with a very short & swift reply, but it did help at the time.
PS: just don't mention MIRA weights at the moment.;)
LES

Jun 22, 2011
Onchan, Isle of Man
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since Nov 2010 after 25 yrs under canvas.
I do own one and am waiting for another. As with all models there are niggles/faults. Nevertheless the quality is all there.

Apr 24, 2018
France
Funster No
MH
2001 Hymer B544
Exp
Since 1992
I do own one and am waiting for another. As with all models there are niggles/faults. Nevertheless the quality is all there.

Fantastic looking vans though. Really slick design inside and out. One of the very few motorhomes where I see one on the road and think, wow, now thatā€™s really nice. Iā€™ve long thought that if ever we have the cash to spend on a really really nice new modern camper that one of these is what I would go for. Shame about the customer service - if itā€™s currently that bad there must only be one way for them to go.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back