• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED solar panel suitcase type (1 Viewer)

Feb 20, 2010
winchcombe
Funster No
MH
swift sundance 630g
Probally looking like we won't be going to france in jully so uk holidaying at some point we are looking a suitcase solar pannel one anyone got one?

Aug 23, 2019
Cape Town
Funster No
MH
Merc Unimog U1700L
Exp
Overlander
Hi Matt,
Ive got one that I use intermittently when out camping with the Landy and roof tent. Mines a 140W and really works well with both fridges running. Sorry just giving feedback, Mine is not for sale. I do however have a new in the box still140w semi-flex panel that you can have for £100.

Last edited:
OP
OP
matt34
Feb 20, 2010
winchcombe
Funster No
MH
swift sundance 630g
does it come with controller? cheers matt and not far from each other.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
In case you havent seen them. look up Dokio fold up panels..
I bought one to use in my new van but after it was collected i found 2 panels were already fitted (y) so i sold mine at one of the rallies. Was very impressed with it. Unlike the aluminium framed fold up's these are so light and portable. They come with a regulator.

Here is one link but shop around if you decide to get one.

Amazon product ASIN B078W4HY9T

OP
OP
matt34
Feb 20, 2010
winchcombe
Funster No
MH
swift sundance 630g
Hi Matt, Unfortunately not. I do have a spare Victron MPPT 70-10 that you can have for £70.
cheers but i will have to give it a miss as a bit to much for me cheers matt

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
<Broken link removed> Just used mine to charge one of my vehicles that has been standing around. You will see products on their web site you can buy from various outlets

Just to add I used to use it with my T5 when out and about to charge the leisure battery, never had an issue with it and comes with an inbuilt regulator

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back