So that is how you fix the brake squeak (1 Viewer)

bernardfeay

Free Member
Nov 18, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
hymer exsis
Exp
10 years
As I mentioned our back brakes had a squeak. stopped at French equivalent of Kwak fit at 6.30 prior to 7 pm closing. everybody was sweeping up and fobbed me off with an address for Euromaster.

We parked outside Euromaster for the night only to be told in the morning that the camper was too big.

They sent us to another Euromaster that could have doubled as an aeroplane hangar.

They dismantled the back brakes but said they could not get the parts. They said we would have to go to fiat.

Fiat said "can't do it today". so I bought the parts by pointing to my back wheel and indicating what I needed.

420 euros later I was on my way back to Euromaster. lots of time and effort then they told me I had the kit for the front. They took me back to fiat for a swap.

back at euromaster and more time and effort and another small problem. The pads were also for the front.

another trip to fiat and now they are fitting the pads. coming up on 7 hours sorting it out.

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
What a pain in the butt for you, there was a thread on here recently about French engineering "prowess" Can't believe they had a hand in designing Concorde :rolleyes:
Hope you get sorted out.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back