So new still waiting to get a van. (1 Viewer)

Jan 23, 2017
St Albans,
Funster No
MH
Bailey
In exactly the same position/condition as Gerby, Meant to be starting to build my 97-6 week commencing 27th. The devils at Bailey have had since NEC last year!
Thinking of going to Bristol to offer them a hand...I can provide my own Chisel and lump hammer.

OP
OP
Gerby
Feb 17, 2017
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A Bit
In exactly the same position/condition as Gerby, Meant to be starting to build my 97-6 week commencing 27th. The devils at Bailey have had since NEC last year!
Thinking of going to Bristol to offer them a hand...I can provide my own Chisel and lump hammer.

Sorry to be bearers of bad tidings, ours was originally set for week commencing 13th though having spoke to dealers they reckon that Bailey build those without extras first and save those with add ons till the end of the current run unfortunately we chose to go with media plus and leather upgrades, what upgrades you chose may impact on build date. If it's any consolation our dealers did say they have chatted to a few other dealers in their area who are also experiencing hold ups, it would appear Baileys were a little to successful at selling last October (yes I ordered mine there as well).

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back