LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
We have just spent three nights away over Easter in our new Auto Sleepers Broadway FB, which arrived last Monday. We hear many horror stories about the condition in which new motorhomes are delivered but I have to say that, so far, we are very pleased. I haven't by any means tested everything yet but to date all that I have found is a slightly loose toilet roll holder, a slightly sticking bathroom cupboard door and a bathroom door that swings open when travelling and which probably needs the catch adjusting. On the plus side the general quality of the fittings is very good, the layout suits us well, the heating system is superb and (most importantly) SWMBO is chuffed with her choice of upholstery pattern and colour. I find the Peugeot chassis very nice to drive and the 160 bhp engine makes hills a breeze compared with the 115 bhp engine in our previous Chausson on a Transit chassis. So, fingers crossed, we are pleased with our choice. Let us hope that it stands the test of time.

MannClan

Free Member
Dec 5, 2015
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
approx 2003
great news - its nice when everything pans out (y)

my sister bought a Bailey - not a year old yet - had some mould issues which the dealer sorted, then she decided to get a habitation check and found they had 40% water ingress. currently tearing her hair out.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back