sea france up date

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by niggle, Dec 26, 2011.

1. niggle

niggle Banned - Rule 1

Looks like they are defunked,just tryed to book and a message email came back via my account telling me they ar not acepting any bookings at all for the forseeable future as they are under the controll of the french courts ,and have been told that they cannot take bookings ?????

• Like Like x 2
  2. John & Joan

John & Joan Funster

We recieved an email from them a few days ago selling Ski Holidays but no mention of travel in it at all.

Pity realy as we normally travel with them and we are about to cross the channel in mid January. Looks itle it will be P&O next trip.

John

3. darklord

darklord Read Only Funster

Spookily enough, I saw the tunnel advertising on TV. £84 i think it was for a return trip. Now a couple of years ago, I couldnt get it for less than £200 so have always avoided it, maybe its time to start looking for some deals from them, especially for people like us, who travel in winter, but dont like rough crossongs.

4. slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob Read Only Funster

once you have done it

Once you have done it, then you will not go back to ships... smooth journey, we use it all the time with our yank and trailer. plus it is great if you have a dog.

Bob:Eek!: