Satilite receiver? (1 Viewer)

Nov 5, 2017
Nouvelle Aquitaine France
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 1980
I am looking for a HD receiver for the motorhome found one the make is BORC does anyone know if they are any good. Or suggestions for one. Cheers

simbadog

Free Member
Sep 12, 2012
Wengen
Funster No
MH
A/S Broadway EL 2021
Exp
Since 2010
I am looking for a HD receiver for the motorhome found one the make is BORC does anyone know if they are any good. Or suggestions for one. Cheers
I too was looking & found those, called them up & a chap just answered with hello, I asked if they did the Borc units & he seemed pretty vague but said yes. Didn't however seem very knowledgeable & couldn't tell me what delivery cost, said just order online & it will show you. Put a unit into shopping basket & first thing to come up was a handling charge! Deleted it & bought a different one from Amazon, never come across a company before without a landline or email???

ctc

Oct 12, 2015
Crowle
Funster No
MH
Hymer b680
Exp
New
We use a Humax recorder. All HD channels and a decent epg.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 2, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
PVC, S&L Iveco
Exp
45 years
Have a look at Pulsat.com they are very knowlegable and supply lots of kit. He recommended a Crytptobox 700hd Satellite receiver which is very small and has worked perfectly for the last 3 years.

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
OP
OP
Chickie
Nov 5, 2017
Nouvelle Aquitaine France
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 1980
Thanks for the replys, problem is I live in France my friend was coming out so I wanted it delivered to her then she would bring it out, but that company took so long answering the emails it was too late I did not find the company very efficient pleased I did not order one. I will look at that Humax box on line, I thought Humax were not making boxes anymore but will look. Also will look at pulsat.com. thanks all.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 20, 2023
Funster No
MH
Just looking.
Avoid at all cost! Bought one a year ago; many faults. Box sometimes freezes, the audio often has an echo so you need to change the input, the signal indicator shows as being on different satellites (I use Astra and Hotbird), the scart socket is awkwardly too close to the HDMI and USB sockets.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back