RWG Mobile Bundle Auto Renew 1st of the Month (1 Viewer)

Dec 31, 2017
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
I guess people are getting fed up with the RWG posts so my apologies for adding another

Does anybody who has had an RWG SIM for longer than me know if there is a set time of day that your bundle normally refreshes?

I know it’s the 1st of the month (today) and I assumed after midnight on 30th it would simply renew but here we are at 10.30 in the morning and it doesn’t appear to have renewed

I double checked APN settings and rebooted the router both with no effect and I checked my account is active

I ran out of data as we have been away for over 3 weeks and have streaming quite a lot of football

Sep 10, 2017
North Brum
Funster No
MH
A Class
Did you get this email, if not this may explain the loss of service.

View this email in your browser
Logo

We are changing our payment provider​

We are changing our payment provider for subscription payments from Elevon Financial Services to Stripe. This will allow our customers better self-management tools through their online account.

To manage this change, all current subscription payments have either been allowed to fail or have been cancelled with our old provider and new payments must be set up with our new provider, Stripe.

Over the next week, you will receive an email from RWG Mobile requesting that you complete a new subscription payment via our website and this must be completed by 30th September so any existing bundles on your account remain active.

Of course, if you have any queries regarding this process, please don’t hesitate to contact the team via email at support@rwgmobile.com.

Best wishes

RWG Mobile

Service update​

Our thanks go to all of our customers, old and new for being with RWG. We have grown rapidly over the past 18 months and now serve tens of thousands of customers on a daily basis.

Lots of you ask when certain services which we don’t currently offer will be starting and we are pleased to say that projects to launch extra services such as Wi-Fi calling, VoLTE and eSIM have commenced and we will update all customers when these are available.

What’s more, we are adding new customer service agents all the time as well as more self management tools in online accounts such as bundle information, recent billing history and credit balances - these will be available soon.

You can continue to reach us via email at support@rwgmobile.com, by phone on freephone 0808 1641514 or via Facebook or Twitter.
Facebook iconTwitter icon
Logo

And then this on on the 27th?

View this email in your browser
Logo

We have changed our payment provider​

Further to our email from last week, we have updated our repeat payment provider to Stripe.

When you log into your online account you will see there is no active repeat subscription and your current subscription with Elevon Financial Services has been cancelled. You can purchase your subscription again which links to our new provider, Stripe, in order to continue receiving monthly mobile services.

Please use the links below to renew your monthly payment before the 30th September 2023, remembering to enter your RWG Mobile number when requested. You can use your mobile number or the long number on the back of the SIM Card. If you can’t find either of these, please leave blank and we will match to your account.

If the link doesn’t appear below or you want to change your monthly subscription simply purchase a new one and this will replace your current monthly payment and allowance.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
That is exactly what I thought

Have you renewed your subscription with the new payment system

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Sideshow Bob
Dec 31, 2017
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Thank you for sharing this
It does seem a very possible reason
However I have renewed with the new payment provider, they have taken the payment and it’s showing active on the account
I have emailed support but not expecting a reply any time soon

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Thank you for sharing this
It does seem a very possible reason
However I have renewed with the new payment provider, they have taken the payment and it’s showing active on the account
I have emailed support but not expecting a reply any time soon
Have you tried txt to 669 with the word, “info and your bundle number
That will at least confirm your bundle has renewed or not

OP
OP
Sideshow Bob
Dec 31, 2017
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Hi Phill
Good idea thanks
Yes did this and it’s showing as 31mb so it hasn’t renewed - frustrating because I wanted to watch the footie this afternoon and of course no reply as yet from RWG

Jul 26, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
To many to mention
Don’t think they reply at weekends. The 669 only works in the UK if you are in Europe you have to email them & they don’t reply at weekends, that’s how I know.
New company & I think eventually they will offer what all the other companies offer. I used a £15 phone & data sim with 50GB in France & Spain several times this year & worked everywhere but checking up on usage was a bit of a pain.

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
You could always buy an add on to use until your sim renews. We started our site. On the 16th of themonth. This is the day ours renews.

OP
OP
Sideshow Bob
Dec 31, 2017
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Hi, it would be like throwing money away as mine is supposed to renew today, so to get a decent amount of data to stream just for today would be £20 equivalent to a whole months subscription

OP
OP
Sideshow Bob
Dec 31, 2017
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Update
the bundle updated itself sometime this morning around lunchtime
poor really as it should have been on Sunday so I guess it was done manually by someone in support when they got into work on Monday morning and maybe seen my email (still no reply though)

just wanted to thank everyone for the helpful replies, it’s really appreciated and it’s so great being part of this forum where there is so much helpful info around

I might buy another 200GB Sim and use it in my phone so if I ever burn up the data on the original SIM, I can use the data on the phone one and just put it into my router

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back