Reversing camera what do you think? (1 Viewer)

charlie1953

Free Member
Jun 9, 2014
west yorks
Funster No
MH
rv
Exp
Am looking to buy one of the wirless reversing cameras on ebay for about £50.00.Has anyone had any experience of fitting and using one are they any good comments please

Jan 22, 2013
London SE
Funster No
MH
A class Adria vision I707
Exp
since 1971
I had a wireless camera fitted to my MH when purchased but though it worked reasonably well it would pick up other signals. And in rain would have a lot of interference, so this year fitted a wired system that is faultless as far as reception is concerned,
On one occasion in France I was picking up four security camera feeds from a garage forecourt:Doh: that didn't help me trying to reverse into a narrow parking spot,

OP
OP
C

charlie1953

Free Member
Jun 9, 2014
west yorks
Funster No
MH
rv
Exp
Thanks for that, that is something i did not think of. What system did you fit, how much dis it cost?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 22, 2013
London SE
Funster No
MH
A class Adria vision I707
Exp
since 1971
Hi I used a four camera monitor so I could have side view cameras and one for a rear view, so it was substantially more that the eBay price but all of the kit is very good quality, the company I used is
Broken Link Removed
But they do twin lens cameras and monitors and other equipment,

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
I bought a wireless one off Ebay--about £40 I think. Fitted 2 years ago, never had a problem with it. If pic isn't as clear as I want just adjust antennae on monitor. I had it fitted at a garage as I wouldn't know where to start to fit it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back